CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DARKS INTERVIEW

Go down

DARKS INTERVIEW Empty DARKS INTERVIEW

Post by RIC RAVEN Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:56 am

Jack Jones is standing in the hallway with Ric holding a mic in his hand

Jack Jones:Am standing with A dark lord and the hardcore champion,ric raven,*facing ric*"Tonight you put farlan in his place but you now have a steel cage match tonight,, and as a hc champion, whats your thoughts?

RCR:My thoughts are dark as always day walker.I indeed put that scum in his place but iv a feeling like rats to shite..he'l come back wanting some more of me..so i will be ready!You see..i cant wait to face that old man..and hold his heart in my hand..to squeese the last drop of life out of him..just like tonight when i face another little boy in the cage tonight.You see WWI is not a match for me,and when he steps in the ring with me, ill show him how the big boys play.il rip him limb from limb so he better have himself a will written out.*faces the camera pointing*"I know your watching..i know your in fear of me..i know you want to hide and be scared in some small hole but you cant escape me. not the cage and no one can save you!!Unless i put you out threw the wires, tearing your flesh.I play hard and il use you like a cat plays with a mouse.

Ric smirks and starts to walk away whistling heading for the ring
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down