CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack meets F: the interview

2 posters

Go down

Jack meets F: the interview Empty Jack meets F: the interview

Post by fernandmg Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:39 pm

The camera shows jack jones on the interview area, there's a wrestler at the corner holding an energetic can

Jack jones: Ladies and gentleman, I'm here to introduce y'all a new wrestler of CCW.. You guys had already seen him, He wants to be better introduced though.

Right after finishing his sentence, the wrestler gets close to jack ready to speak

Jack jones: First of all, thanks for your time.. how should I call you?

Wrestler: F.. Just like I said to everyone last week.. My name'll be fully said soon..

Jack jones: Ok mr. F, I can see you have a peculiar style, I mean, your big hair, purple eye contact lens.. But tell me a little bit about the person inside this awesome look.

F laughs then drinks a bit of his energetic drink

F: Awesome look? Look jack, you don't need to do this, ok? Keep the compliment words to your boss only... Anyway, I'm better known as 'realest champion', I do what I do 'cause I was born to do it, you know what I mean?
I was well taught some time ago by my former coach, that means I'm ready to be somebody big here!

Jack jones: What about your personality?

F: Cold? Clever? Show no mercy? I don't know.. Matter fact, I do know but don't need to speak, my wrestling will show who I am..

Jack jones seems a bit ankward with the F's answer

Jack jones: hmm Ok.. So, have you seen our champions around? What are your thoughts about them?

F: I've seen some of them.. My thoughts? Most of them look soft and weak.. All I know about one of them is that he'll be better known as 'former champion'.. I'll come after his title, I'll punish him!

Jack jones: Strong words from the newcomer, don't you think you'll make enemies with these words?

F drinks the whole energetic drink then smashes the can

F: You, mr., better be careful with your mouth.. I have no fear, I don't care if I'll make enemies.. Don't you like me? COME AT ME!

Jack jones seems surprised and a bit intimidated with F's voice tone

F: Let me finish this interview now, I ain't got no time for wasting.. Thanks GM Manazz for the contract, I'll honor it! Oh, of course, Yoshihiro Tajiri, I'm waiting for you next week inside the ring! Me & you! We need to talk, eh?

F intimidates jack jones with an evil staring, he keeps doing it until a staff member advices jack to leave before something happen

Fernandmg looks to the camera while slowly fades out
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Jack meets F: the interview Empty Re: Jack meets F: the interview

Post by fernandmg Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:40 pm

once again, im sorry for posting it without bolding and color stuff... my phone sucks bad at this...
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:48 pm

The camera shows jack jones on the interview area, there's a wrestler at the corner holding an energetic can

Jack jones: Ladies and gentleman, I'm here to introduce y'all a new wrestler of CCW.. You guys had already seen him, He wants to be better introduced though.

Right after finishing his sentence, the wrestler gets close to jack ready to speak

Jack jones: First of all, thanks for your time.. how should I call you?

Wrestler: F.. Just like I said to everyone last week.. My name'll be fully said soon..

Jack jones: Ok mr. F, I can see you have a peculiar style, I mean, your big hair, purple eye contact lens.. But tell me a little bit about the person inside this awesome look.

F laughs then drinks a bit of his energetic drink

F: Awesome look? Look jack, you don't need to do this, ok? Keep the compliment words to your boss only... Anyway, I'm better known as 'realest champion', I do what I do 'cause I was born to do it, you know what I mean?
I was well taught some time ago by my former coach, that means I'm ready to be somebody big here!

Jack jones: What about your personality?

F: Cold? Clever? Show no mercy? I don't know.. Matter fact, I do know but don't need to speak, my wrestling will show who I am..

Jack jones seems a bit ankward with the F's answer

Jack jones: hmm Ok.. So, have you seen our champions around? What are your thoughts about them?

F: I've seen some of them.. My thoughts? Most of them look soft and weak.. All I know about one of them is that he'll be better known as 'former champion'.. I'll come after his title, I'll punish him!

Jack jones: Strong words from the newcomer, don't you think you'll make enemies with these words?

F drinks the whole energetic drink then smashes the can

F: You, mr., better be careful with your mouth.. I have no fear, I don't care if I'll make enemies.. Don't you like me? COME AT ME! 

Jack jones seems surprised and a bit intimidated with F's voice tone

F: Let me finish this interview now, I ain't got no time for wasting.. Thanks GM Manazz for the contract, I'll honor it! Oh, of course, Yoshihiro Tajiri, I'm waiting for you next week inside the ring! Me & you! We need to talk, eh?

F intimidates jack jones with an evil staring, he keeps doing it until a staff member advices jack to leave before something happen

Yoshihiro Tajiri walks in to the picture and confronts F

Yoshihiro Tajiri: So I heard you're asking For me.

F: It took you long enough.

Yoshihiro Tajiri: Will your not that high on my priorities. I have a lot on my plate and babysitting the new guy is not one of them.

F is insulted by Yoshihiro Tajiri last remark

F: Who are you calling a baby?  I may young but I can beat anyone on the roster including you.

Fernandmg looks at Yoshihiro Tajiri  camera while slowly fades out
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:55 pm

lol cool! this is gonna be awesome
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down