CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick interview with Jack Jones

2 posters

Go down

A quick interview with Jack Jones Empty A quick interview with Jack Jones

Post by Castlevania Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:42 am

Camera cuts at the interview area. Jack Jones is with Castlevania.

Jack Jones: I never got the chance to congratulate you on your first CCW title win, congrats Champ.

Castlevania: Save it, I'm not in the mood. I only agreed to your stupid interview because i wanted to set something straight. Yoshi and fernandmg won because i let them win, you can say it was a gift from me to Yoshi as an early retirement gift because I'm such a Nice guy.

Jack Jones: It seems as if you have some kind of jealousy for Yoshi's success, what do you have to say about that??

Castlevania: Don't make me laugh. I'm young, i have a title on my shoulder. His old and his years as a wrestler are numbered so now tell me who is jealous??

Out of nowhere Castlevania gets attacked from the back with a steel chair by Fernandmg. Castlevania drops to the concrete floor and gets attacked multiple times with the steel chair. Castlevania seems to be knocked out cold, Fernandmg picks Castlevania up with a little bit of strangle then walks carrying Castlevania on his shoulder toward the trash can. Jack Jones is following Fernandmg with the Camera zooming in on Fernandmg and a knocked out Castlevania. Fernandmg arrives at the Trash can and throws Castlevania inside.

Fernandmg: *Looking at Castlevania* This is what happens to trash, you throw it where it belong.. Think twice before you try to insult my mentor Yoshi.

Jack Jones runs towards Jack Jones to try and get a quick interview from Fernandmg.

Jack Jones: *Shouting* Mr Fernandmg... Mr Fernandmg can i get a quick word from you??

Fernandmg ignores Jack Jones and walks away from the scene. Leaving Jack Jones in disbelieve on what just happen.
Camera zooms in on Castlevania then fades away in black.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

A quick interview with Jack Jones Empty Re: A quick interview with Jack Jones

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:23 pm

cheers
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

A quick interview with Jack Jones Empty Re: A quick interview with Jack Jones

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:50 pm