CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A "Meteoric" Interview

Go down

A "Meteoric" Interview Empty A "Meteoric" Interview

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:04 pm

(This RP happens one RP or one match after the first one, A "Meteoric" Introdution)
________________________________________________________________________________
*Camera cuts to backstage, where interviewer Jack Jones is next to Marco Saturn, preparing to start an interview. The crowd cheers, anxious about what he's going to say*

Jack Jones: Sonia, Tommy, I'm here with Marco Saturn, and we're ready to start this interview at your call.

Tommy Hicks: *ironically* Oh, great... Looks like our new "fan favorite", that until now didn't speak a thing, will finally start talking!

Sonia Smith: You look like you don't want him to speak.

Tommy Hicks: That's because I really don't want him to speak, Sonia. I can't understand why this guy, that until now has done nothing around here, draws so much attention of our crowd. What does he have of special? I think we are just wasting our time, when we could have another match, or someone who is really important saying something.

Sonia Smith: Let's think like this, then: The sooner you let Jack Jones start a interview with Marco Saturn, the faster he will finish it, and we will move along with the show. How does it look to you?

Tommy Hicks: Well... actually what you're saying makes sense... *sigh* Fine, Jack, you can interview Marco Saturn, but just hurry up with it, ok?

Sonia Smith: Ok, Jack, I think I have finally convinced Tommy. You can now start your interview.

Jack Jones: Thanks Tommy, Sonia. As I said, I'm here with Marco Saturn, who happily accepted to do this interview with us. Thanks Marco.

Marco Saturn: No problem.

Tommy Hicks: Oh, great... Our brand new fan favorite's first words was "No problem"... this guy is reeeeeally going to fly high in this wrestling federation.

Sonia Smith: Why do you have to be so hard with Marco? Why don't you wait for him to speak more, and then you form an opinion about him?

Tommy Hicks: Would you just be quiet and let him talk, then?

Jack Jones: Marco, you are a somewhat famous wrestler around California, as you made a name for yourself wrestling in minor wrestling federations. How does it feel to finally hit the big stage, to finally reach CCW?

Marco Saturn: It feels great, I mean... I don't think I ever got such a enthusiastic welcome from a crowd.

*The crowd cheers, thanking Marco Saturn for the compliment*

Tommy Hicks: Well, actually, it's not that hard to think about it. Considering where he had wrestled before, I don't think that his highschool's backyard can support a crowd of 5000+ fans as we have here today.

Sonia Smith: Tommy!

Tommy Hicks: C'mon Sonia, that's actually true... I could bet with you that the biggest crowd this Marco guy ever withstanded was in a highschool's basketball arena. If you take the budget that these minor federations have, and how many people are interested in their show, that's the best thing you can get...

Jack Jones: Marco, right now our commentators are discussing about your past federations... As I said before, you managed to create a name for yourself in other federations, getting a lot of titles and other achievements. Do you think that all that glory and success will help you in this new federation, or it will only be an unnecessary distraction?

Marco Saturn: Well.. I'm proud of what I achieved in other federations, of my titles, my achievements, and I'm thankful for all the things I've learned wrestling on these places. But CCW is a completely new situation. This is the big stage, this is a completely new, higher level. My past glories are, of course, something that I'm proud of, and it's a nice welcome card, but it won't help me in my journey here at CCW.

Tommy Hicks: Well... It's good to know that this Marco guy isn't at least a complete idiot. He knows that being the "Fresno Fierce Fighting Federation" champion won't help here, that he needs to prove himself once again.

*Sonia gives a big sigh, giving up of discussing with her partner*

Jack Jones: I know you have to prepare to your match against Vi later tonight, but just one more question: What are your objectives here at CCW? Do you think that you can manage to re-create your successful past in other federations here?

Marco Saturn: My objective here, as it's the objective of any other wrestler at this federation, it's to win, to get titles, to create history. And you, and our fans, can be sure, that I'll give my best, every single day, to do that.

Jack Jones: Thanks Marco, and good luck in your next match later tonight, against Vi.

*Marco Saturn answers wtih a wave and enters again in his locker room. The camera goes back to the commentators table*

Tommy Hicks: Well, that interview is over. Our "fan favorite" has spoken, but I still don't understand what this guy has of special that any of our other superstars have.

Sonia Smith: Just wait then, Tommy. You still didn't saw him over there, in the ring. You can be surprised with the things he can do.

Tommy Hicks: Are you sure? Because I think that if I came back from my retirement right now and had a match against him, Marco would be finished in a blink of an eye.

Sonia Smith: Well, that's because you still didn't saw his dangerous "Meteor Rain"...

Tommy Hicks: Now look at his Finisher Name, "Meteor Rain"! Is this guy a space lunatic that failed in Astronomy and is now wrestling? Does CCW accept any kind of guy that knocks on our door and asks for a contract?

Sonia Smith: You can think what you want, but I don't think you should try your luck with his finisher, it wouldn't be nice to test your injuried leg, you know...

Tommy Hicks: SONIA!

Sonia Smith: You started it!

Tommy Hicks: How about we just get along with our show?! Looks like we're going to have another match starting soon...

Back to top Go down

A "Meteoric" Interview Empty Re: A "Meteoric" Interview

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:14 pm

great work it's been added
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down