CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fault Line Interview with Jack Jones

Go down

Fault Line Interview with Jack Jones Empty Fault Line Interview with Jack Jones

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:00 am

Ca$h Money sits on a Gold Mardi Gras throne as his ladies feed him green M&Ms. CCW Television title resting on shoulder.

Jack Jones knocks on door and one of Ca$h Money's lovely ladies answers the door.

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Jack Jones:Mr. Money CCW pay per view Fault Line is just around the corner. Your opponent and challenger Marco Saturn is looking take the California Championship Wrestling World Television Championship and here you are resting on your laurels. [/b]

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Ca$h Money rolls his eyes and shoes the M&M's and his ladies away to talk business. He reaches out and grabs Jack Jones tie and comes off in his hand.[/b]

Ca$h Money: Nice Clip on , LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD, HONKY. All work and no play makes Ca$h Money choke someone, sugar after intense training rebuild energy levels like carbs, but know that if you were an athlete instead of twig boy under paid and over rated talk show host. AND Two Rest on My Laurels , mofo Please, I work my black ass in gym then hit streets in this heat in fur coat slinging, pimping and collecting cash. I am hardest working brother on the roster. So you better recognize before i lay you to rest with pimp arm strong.

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Jack Jones: (sputters) Sorry Mr. Money I was mistaken, can I have my tie back?[/b]

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Ca$h Money: Forgiven, Kiss my Ring.[/b]

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Jack Jones leans in and kisses his ring degraded.[/b]

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Ca$h Money: You got and Kiddos? [/b]

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Jack Jones: I have a boy and a girl, WHY? Please don't hurt my family, I kissed your ring, PLEASE!![/b]

Jack Jones kisses his Two Tone Wing Tips.

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Ca$h Money: Get off my kicks, what hell wrong brother man, I just got them polished and your french smooching your slobber on them. [/b]

Ca$h Money claps loud and two women come forward with something behind their back.

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Jack Jones flinches covering himself as his only defense PLEASE, NO !!!![/b]

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Ca$h Money: (Big Belly Laughs) Brother man you need to switch to decaf man, it's just the NEW CCW CA$H MONEY HUSTLER ACTION FIGURE. Look At this, Most awesome action figure I ever seen. You know this real marker of a SUPERSTAR. I am feeling generous, see when I was kid back in Ghetto in Detroit. I didn't have toys like this and If I asked I got my ass beat by parents for even suggesting it. That's why I am donating a chunk to Detroit boys and girls club in my old hood and few other organizations just cause. See just cause being a African American in a white dominated business and being first TV champ is huge deal to me and my people. I am part of CCW and world history. I BE DAMNED going just give it up. Marco is no slouch, but I gots my people backing me. I got pride and it being one of last pay per views before some roster contracts get cut and such. I AINT GOING NOWHERE. [/b]

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Jack Jones wipes a tear away from his eye.[/b]

Jack Jones: Very inspiring words by a surprisingly generous man, Thank you can you autograph them to please.

[b style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"]Cash Money whips his signature with giant $ in middle linking his name on both boxes[/b]

Ca$h Money:  And I best not see them on eBay or going smack taste out yo mouth Jones.

Back to top Go down

Fault Line Interview with Jack Jones Empty Re: Fault Line Interview with Jack Jones

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:56 pm

It's been inserted in the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down