CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with a Man

2 posters

Go down

Interview with a Man Empty Interview with a Man

Post by The Mark of a True Man Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:24 am

The scene opens up with Jack Jones in the interviewing area with a mic in hand.

Jack Jones: Ladies and gentlemen, The Mark of a True Man.

The Mark of a True Man then walks into the shot nonchalantly with a blank expression on his face. He looks down on the minuscule interviewer then turns his attention to the camera.

Crowd: Boo!!

Jack Jones: The Mark of a True Man, it's been a while since we last saw you. Before I ask you about your bout against The Timekeeper, I'm sure the CCW fans are wondering what have you been up to.

The lowly interviewer then puts the mic upon the wrestler's mouth. The Mark of a True Man then flashes a smile.

The Mark of a True Man: What have I been doing? What have I bee doing?! Well, that's none of your or any of filthy mongrels you call CCW fans' business.

Crowd: BOO!!!!!

The Mark of a True Man: It's been a long time since we last saw each other and you still throw me the same idiotic questions! You know what, how about I do the questioning Jack!?

The Mark of a True Man then snatches the mic from Jack's hand.

The Mark of a True Man: Now Jack, I was supposed to take on that moron Chris Smoove for the Hardcore Championship in the PPV that got cancelled. Now, if these halfwits you call CCW fans didn't vote for such lousy officials and the match would have happened, tell me, what brand of metal polish should I buy to polish the title that's basically mine?!

Crowd: You suck!!

Jack Jones is visibly uncomfortable. He starts looking around as if looking for an answer the wrestler's question. A visibly irritated The Mark of a True Man maintains his hard stare at the interviewer. He then smiles and, without warning, kicks Jack Jones' stomach. Jack then bends over in pain and starts spitting in an effort to relieve the pain. He then turns away from the wrestler who then kicks his posterior causing him to be shoved out of the shot.

The Mark of a True Man: Get the hell outta here you mute idiot!

Crowd: You Suck!! Boo!!

The Mark of a True Man: Manazz, I don't know if you and that pony-riding boy-toy of yours Timekeeper had a falling out or what. But if you put him in the ring with me, I'm gonna show you how a TRUE MAN handles his business. What I did to him last season is nothing compared to what's in store for him tonight. I may have tattooed his pony-loving ass to the mat last season, but at least I left him in the serene arms of unconsciousness. Tonight, he'll be screaming like the little (BEEP) that he is! Blood will pour! Bones will break!

The scene then slowly fades as The Mark of a True Man stares angrily at the camera.

The Mark of a True Man

Back to top Go down

Interview with a Man Empty Re: Interview with a Man

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:57 am

It's been added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down