CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIME TO GET HARDCARE

2 posters

Go down

TIME TO GET HARDCARE Empty TIME TO GET HARDCARE

Post by RIC RAVEN Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:28 am

THE LIGHTS start to flutter and the arena starts woocawing and the screen starts to come alive

TIME TO GET HARDCARE 2Q==

The crowed now whats coming as the screams of women and chainsaws are heard before the screen goes blank for a few moments again

SONYA:Oh i think i know what's coming guys. hes back..watch out..lock up your dauters and hind your fears

THE arena light start coming back on as some fog smoke starts coming around the ring as the lights appear back again rics seen in the ring with the hardcore belt on his shoulder

Crowed:yeaa raven raven woocaw woocaw

RIC:Helllo hello hello..Miss me??Well i missed you!? Now lets get down to brass tax's shall we!

CROWED:Yes yes yes yes yes--we want blood we want blood.,we want blood

RIC:Easy day walkers..there will be blood i promise, but i want to address the former champion The timekeeper..he was one hell of a challenge daywalkers..i mean some of you might rembers  the match..i know i do..well somewhat,i still have flashbacks of it with the beating i took walkers..but hey you mortals liked it right

THE Camera pan around to see many different signs and some people cheer and some boo

RIC:anyhow..i took a beating but i gave a beating like i do because am great..am the hardcore champion, and well i don,t think i want to be rid of this beautiful title anytime soon..but.. just to prove to the doubters out there and to the timekeeper that i play fair as well as dirt ,because iv seen his nightmares and his thoughts and that SOB want to get a peace of this monster..hes dreamed about killing me Ha so Mr timekeeper i have us a great idea for a Fantastic main event...How about you and me have us a match..?

the camera pans around to a roaring crowed and back to ric

RIC: how about we have us a LAST...MAN...STANDING MATCH BROTHER!! Il leave it with you..to think over but don't spend to long..like you know tic tock time wont be on your side! Il be in the guts of this shitehole somewhere awaiting a responce boy!!

The lights flutter and go out again for a few moments before coming back on finding emty ring

TIME TO GET HARDCARE WrestlingRing
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

TIME TO GET HARDCARE Empty Re: TIME TO GET HARDCARE

Post by GM Manazz Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:04 am

Yoshihiro Tajiri music hits and comes to the stage

Yoshihiro Tajiri: Ric please, calm down. First of all, we already have a great main event set for tonight, but we could always have a co-main event. But I feel that a last man standing match would be a great main event on its own. So live next week we will have a last man standing match in the main event! Ric Cold Raven VS. The Timekeeper.

The crowd erupts in cheers

Yoshihiro Tajiri: But for tonight, we will have a tag match Playa! Ric Cold Raven and Bossoftheworld VS The Timekeeper and WWI Returns

Yoshihiro Tajiri Drops the mic as his music hits and walks away

GM Manazz
Admin

https://ccw1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down