CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEPPING TIME

2 posters

Go down

KEPPING TIME Empty KEPPING TIME

Post by RIC RAVEN Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:26 pm

The night is going great, the crowed are blood thirsty and all the seats are filled.A few of the dark matches have been done and the place is buzzing.The lights in the arena suddenly all go of,a Woman is heard screaming threw the speakers and the big screen goes into white noise mode..a few flashes of cameras goes of around the arena as one spotlight lights up moving around to find the superstar..then a black shadow is seen up in the rafters, sliding down, the long black leather coat fluttering as Ric comes down the zipline. some of the lights flashes back on as the spotlight goes out..and standing in the middle of the ring, ric with his mic and barbed wire bat*

KEPPING TIME Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZzrc9HRhSlb6Y7qUxmjNceOGalKm-PGyxwlKM0OVwbKw1srZplw

RIC:HELLO BLOODSUCKERS, AND WELCOME. NOW AS you can see am Not the tag team champion anymore becasue last week i left my no good minion in a semi coma and you may be glad to hear is recovering nicely in the general hospital..now that been said, you know its not he's fault he's a no good leach but maybe Just maybe in time someone better more useful to the cause might just craw out from that there locker room and present themselves to me and we! WE CAN BE THE BEST DAME TEAM THIS COMPANY AS EVER SEEN! woocaw!

CROWED:WOOCAW!

RIC SMILES AND WALKS AROUND THE RING WAVING HIS BARBED WIRE BAT FOR A MOMENT BEFORE ADDRESSING THE CROWED AGAIN*""RIC:Now that been said bloodsuckers, for some reason the GMS or some human has seen it fit that i have earned a place for a shot at the CCW hardcoare championship..now this is great this is what i like you see..something un human somthing i can get my teeth into but the man i face tonight, i don't know him personally i never met the guy but iv seen him fight iv heard about him and the locker room has a tone of respect for him and well thats great but ..The man am talking about . is of course is the timekeeper!

CROWED ALL CHANT:TIMEKEEPER!TIMEKEEPER!

RIC:Yes yes my bloodsuckers, him now hes one TOUGH SOB BUt let me tell you.and i know..I know your there and you can hear me you dead white ass peace of cow crap! i will not just sit hear and die.! by god i will give you the fight of your life and i will.,. I WILL kick your have dead looking ass back to helll!!And i will give you the fight oF YOUR LIFE..WHEN AM DONE THERE WONT BE ONE PART OF THIS ARENA NOT COVERED IN OUR BLOOD NOW LETS GOT IT ON!

RIC throws his bat out and removes his jacket waiting on timekeeper to respond as he waits in stance in the ring**

TOMMY:WOW a very hyped up ric raven there fokes and there you have it. its going to be a bloodbath lets have it.. will we have anew champ hear tonight. youl have to wait and see!!!
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

KEPPING TIME Empty Re: KEPPING TIME

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:28 pm

nice thanks for the Rp, added to the PPV
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down