CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for refusing

2 posters

Go down

Time for refusing Empty Time for refusing

Post by Bad Blood Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:46 am

After the disgraceful loss against his opponent last week, Bad Blood has another interview, and of course, Jack is the one will do it.

_Jack Jones: Hm! This is weird! Normally he is already here, but where is he now?

The little guy goes and looks for Bad Blood. He hears scream from the parking-lot.

_Jack Jones: Don't tell me that it is because of him!

Then he carefully follows the scream. 2 men run out of the place but the sound just does not stop.

_Jack Jones: Guys, what's happening?

_Man 1: Stop asking and run for your life, "that thing" is coming to get us when it's through with the other of us.

_Jack Jones: "That thing" wears mask?

_Man 2: You know him?

_Jack Jones: Yes! But...

_Man 2: Get him, we will use him as a hostage.

_Man 3: HELP MEEEEE!!!

_Man 1: We are here buddy, hey bastard, let go of my friend or i will kill your little friend here!

_Bad Blood: You think i really care about him?(then breaks the leg of the lying man with no mercy)

_Man 3: "Bone cracking sound" Awwrgg!!

Then with incredible speed and sudden movement, Bad Blood quickly takes both of the strange guys down, rescuing Jack. But not only that, he makes both of the guys scream in pain, with an evil laugh of insanity.

_Bad Blood: This time, 1 leg, but next week it will be doubled if you don't pay me enough you owe me, got it? now get the hell out of here before i kill you!

3 man quickly leave by crawling on the ground despite the severe damage.

_Jack Jones: Bad Blood my friend, you have just saved my life, but what happened?

_Bad Blood: Save your life? I just got rid of you to have some free space for my business. Don't misunderstand.

Then he leave without words.

_Jack Jones: I don't know what he would 've done to me if i had asked him about his loss. Better keep quiet.

Last edited by Bad Blood on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Bad Blood

Back to top Go down

Time for refusing Empty Re: Time for refusing

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:13 pm

it's added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down