CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAG TEAMS TIME

2 posters

Go down

TAG TEAMS TIME Empty TAG TEAMS TIME

Post by RIC RAVEN Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:00 am

The camera come in to the locker room of the tag team champions as ric sits on a black sofa holding a black  raven,stroking it,and syxx working out to rap music

Syxx:Dude, whats with the stupid bird man! you have it like two weeks now,,it creeps me the heck out man Shocked 

Ric signed and smiles at the bird looking at his face and the bird,rubbing it gently:

RCR:What!? dont like out New mascot..Some say that the departed are in the birds like this one!

The camera goes on on ric

TAG TEAMS TIME Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFgf9cRLFK_Q2_PE8U1YWJExyMCyPRLnWWu6BN5sMFL0wAAs41kg

Ric:Just like superstars before us and family!?The Raven is one of several larger-bodied members of the genus Corvus—but in Europe and North America the Common Raven is normally implied. They have black plumage and large beaks.?There are many references to ravens in legends and literature. did  you know that syxx.. In Sweden they are known as the ghosts of murdered persons.

Syxx yawns a d shakes his head..

Syxx,:Man your boring! what's all that to do with the dame championship for belts!?

TAG TEAMS TIME Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAIABkNjZ9O35JaRy007jSWfbkHoeZpVVyKBoo5tEBuBxGbOv1

Asked syxx working out now more

Ric: It means my stupid little friend! that something bad is going to happen.. to our opponents,well to you i think? sorry dont speak raven very well(laughs) but its a sighn little gay friend,..its a sign!!

A confused looking syxx frowns at Ric as the camera fades back to the ring
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

TAG TEAMS TIME Empty Re: TAG TEAMS TIME

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:36 pm

it added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down