CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Payback Time

4 posters

Go down

It's Payback Time Empty It's Payback Time

Post by The Timekeeper Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:17 am

The crowd turns their attention to the Titantron as it lights up, the camera focusing on a familiar wrestler walking along a corridor back stage. He is Chris Smoove, the newcomer who cost The Timekeeper his match against John Locke a while ago. He is whistling a positive tune as he walks vigorously with his chest pumped out, full of himself. He is very proud of the mess he did earlier.

Chris Smoove: Look at this place. It’s so dull and plain. The rooms are depressing. The showers stink. They need to make a SPLASH in here!  Once I get that CCW Hardcore title from The Timekeeper this coming PPV, I’m gonna use my power to influence people and change this sick place.

All of a sudden, GM Manazz crosses Chris Smoove’s path and interrupts his self-speech.

Manazz: *coughs* What were you saying?

Chris Smoove: Ohh… nothing, boss. I said this place looks like a mess… I mean the best. Well-maintained gyms, sparkly clean showers, state-of-the-art clinic and efficient medical staff… I’m gonna love it here!

Manazz: Are you sure you were saying that?

Chris Smoove: Definitely sir!

Manazz: I thought I heard otherwise. Anyway, your timing is right because I wanted to talk to you.

Chris Smoove: About what?

Manazz: About your actions earlier tonight. It is obvious that you wanted to have a shot at The Timekeeper’s gold. You showed ruthless aggression earlier when you attacked him and cost his match. Though I disagree that your actions are appropriate, you seem to be a promising challenge to him. Tell you what, I am considering you to be his opponent for the CCW Hardcore Championship in the upcoming PPV. How does that sound?

Chris Smoove: Whoa. This is a great opportunity! Thanks boss!

Manazz: I’ll try to give the decision by next week’s show so be around. And by the way, our showers don’t stink.

Manazz goes on to sniff Chris Smoove.

Manazz: It’s you who smells. Do me a favour and hit the showers now.

Chris Smoove: *smiling awkwardly* Alright, boss…

Manazz leaves Chris Smoove as he continues walking down the corridor. He also tries sniffing his underarm as he closes his own room. He opens the door and switched on the light only to be shocked by what he sees inside.

Chris Smoove: *still sniffing* Not bad… Hey. What the-?!

Chris Smoove’s entire room has been trashed with broken chairs, trophies, room decors, and shattered glass everywhere. Documents were also torn all over the room with overturned tables and shelves on the ground. It is as if a heavy weapon was used to destroy and dismantle things. Something more like a huge hammer of some sort. Aside from seeing his room into pieces, Chris Smoove also chanced upon seeing the walls. The once plain maroon wall is now filled with different types of clocks, ticking at different intervals, causing enough paranoia to drive a person insane. Chris Smoove goes into a rage.

Chris Smoove: WHAT IS THIS?? WHO DARES TRESPASS INTO MY ROOM?? WHOEVER DID THIS WILL PAY ULTIMATELY!!

Chris Smoove goes to turn around and leave when he meets a gigantic blow from what appears to be a giant weapon made of steel. The crowd in the arena erupts as they recognize that it is none other than The Timekeeper’s chosen weapon, the warhammer. Chris Smoove is immediately knocked out cold as he dropped to the ground. The camera then pans from Chris’s unconscious body to the culprit himself, The Timekeeper.

The Timekeeper: *in a hissing voice* That’s what you get for messing with The Chosen One. Stay out of my way, wimp. YOUR TIME IS UP!

The lights turn off. A few seconds after, some medical personnel and referees are seen rushing to Chris Smoove’s room as the lights is turned back on again. The camera fades to black as these men aids Chris Smoove to the clinic.
The Timekeeper
The Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

It's Payback Time Empty Re: It's Payback Time

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:55 am

Kewl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Timekeeper Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:17 pm

pa-cool yung kewl mo, gago. LOL
The Timekeeper
The Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:09 pm

It's added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mark of a True Man Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:22 pm

The Timekeeper wrote:pa-cool yung kewl mo, gago. LOL
Tang-ina... parang tropa ko lang nung college e... lol

The Mark of a True Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Mga puta ang mga ina ninyong lahat!!! Have a nice day to you two =3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mark of a True Man Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:57 pm

LOL... lakas trip ni timekeeper e... hehe

The Mark of a True Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:10 am

Tarantado ang mga lolo ninyo mga gago ang mga kamag-anak ninyo at puta sa kanto ang mga nanay ninyo xD LOL

Maka mura lang eh Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Timekeeper Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:10 pm

ay pucha. may isa pa palang lokong marunong mag-tagalog dito eh. nung isang season pa tayo magkasama, di ko man lang alam. pero napapansin ko mga pinoy talaga magaling mag-rp. kewl LOL
The Timekeeper
The Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:20 pm

pakyu gaya gaya kayong lahat sa Kewl ko!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mark of a True Man Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Haha kewl!

The Mark of a True Man

Back to top Go down