CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart of a champion

2 posters

Go down

Heart of a champion Empty Heart of a champion

Post by Castlevania Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:47 am

The CCW theme music plays at the titan tron. Jack Jones enters from backstage holding a mic in his hand, he walks down the ramp in a hurry. As he reaches the ring, he climbs the steps and enters the ring through the second rope. He stand in the middle of the ring to address the match hungry crowd.

Jack Jones: Ladies and Gentlemen I have bad news for you, i just heard from the CCW doctor that Castlevania has food poisoning at this stage it's very unlikely that he'll be able to compete tonight his situation is very serious. It really saddens me even more that the match you all been waiting for has been cancelled.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jack Jones: The show is not over yet you will still see your favourite wrestler Yoshihiro in action Gm Manazz will find a suitable-

I'M THE CHAMPION by CASTLEVANIA plays at the titan tron interrupting what Jack Jones was saying. Castlevania enters from backstage with Ashley Coles by his side, the crowd is stunned by the presents of Castlevania after what Jack Jones said. Castlevania is in his usual wrestling costume he is looking a bit faint with a mic in his hand. Ashley Cole is holding the CCW WORLD TV CHAMPIONNSHIP BELT. Castlevania tried to put the mic next to his lips but his hand is shaking a bit, then he addresses the crowd

Castlevania: Jack!! Jack!! Jack!! Nobody is cancelling my match with Yoshi no matter what, i wouldn't miss this chance in a life time. Sending Yoshi back to hospital will be a pleasure, old people aint meant to wrestle.... Now Jack tell Manazz that I'm hundred percent for this match, the crowd will see what they paid for. And that's me kicking Yoshi's ass all over this ring.

Crowd: YOSHI'S GONNA KILL YOU!!

Castlevania: Not if I kill him first *Faint laughter* Jacky Boy get out of my ring the is an old man i must take care off.

Castlevania and Ashley Cole walk down the ramp to the ring. And Jack Jones goes backstage as Castlevania and Ashley Wait for Yoshihiro Tajiri.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Heart of a champion Empty Re: Heart of a champion

Post by Castlevania Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:50 am

My apologies for doing my rps so late. And i didn't have the time to write em properly
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:12 pm

It is good and it in the show Cool
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content