CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official First Words of a New Champion

Go down

The Official First Words of a New Champion Empty The Official First Words of a New Champion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:04 pm

*Camera cuts to backstage, where CCW interviewer Jack Jones walks around the building, trying to find a wrestler to interview. Marco Saturn appears in the hallway, in front of Jack Jones. Marco is wearing his normal wrestling clothes and his CCW World T.V. Championship Belt on his shoulders. He also seems to be somewhat disoriented, like if he was searching something or someone*

Jack Jones: Marco!

*Marco Saturn turns around and looks at Jack Jones. Marco's expression became less disoriented. In fact, he seemed to be happy to see Jack Jones, what normally doesn't happen with other wrestlers*

Jack Jones: First of all, Marco, as that's the first time I interview you after you won the CCW World T.V. Championship, congratulations! You are now officially one of the top wrestlers of CCW.

Marco Saturn: Well, thanks. That's really where that I wanted to be since day 1 in CCW, to hold a title, to prove that I'm one of the best guys around. That title surely shows that you are really someone that deserves respect around here.

Jack Jones: Now that you have a title, you will be someone that everyone wants to defeat, and challengers will be more common and more prepared. Do you think that you are ready, that you are good enough to hold this title for long?

Marco Saturn: I actually hope that new challengers come and challenge me, I'm excited about the idea of having more and more competition for my title. I'm sure that I am good enough to keep that title for some time, but how long? I don't know. Talking about new challengers... I couldn't find anything about match card, and looks like that the GM's e-mail ended up in the spam so, do you know who am I going to have a match with tonight? I really hope that it's someone different from last matches, a new challenger, or already a chance to defend my title, or both.

*Jack Jones takes the match card notes out of his pocket and reads it, searching for Marco Saturn's match later tonight*

Jack Jones: Let's see... yes, looks like you're going to have a no-title match against Castlevania later tonight.

*Marco Saturn, that was excited about his next opponent, now seems to be disappointed. Not only because he won't defend his title, but he's going to have another match against Castlevania*

Marco Saturn: Are you sure? I mean, Castlevania again?

Jack Jones: Yes, I'm sure, I always write the match card exactly as GM Manazz passes it to me, no alterations or anything.

Marco Saturn: Well, right then... I'm not going to talk a lot about it, I can only hope that Castlevania improved himself after our matches last season. I know that he still wants the T.V. World Championship, so he needs to prove that he can beat the champion in a non-title to show that he can beat me for the belt.

Jack Jones: So, if he manages to show that he really improved, and beats you, can our fans see a Title Match between you two?

Marco Saturn: IF. That's a important word out here. I promise nothing, but I really want a real challenge in a Title Defense Match, so if he manages to beat me, I won't have a thing against another rematch, now for the Title. Again, IF is the key word of the situation. Can he beat me? I don't think so, but I, you, and our fans, will find out later tonight.

Jack Jones: Well, I think that will do it. Good luck to you later tonight. Back to you guys in the table.

*Camera now shows the commentators table, where Tommy Hicks and Sonia Smith talk about the chances of Castlevania in that match*

Sonia Smith: Looks like it will be another Saturn x Castlevania match.  

Tommy Hicks: If I record right, that will be the third time that it happens.

Sonia Smith: Having a lot of matches against Saturn is probably going to help Castlevania in tonight's match, don't you think, Tommy?

Tommy Hicks: I would agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong. Just remember two things:
1 - Marco Saturn also knows how Castlevania will fight, and he looks like he knows some weak points in Castlevania's wrestling, so it would help more Saturn than Castlevania.
2 - Castlevania got crushed by The Timekeeper last week, so I don't know how much he improved, or if he even managed to improve a bit. To me, it will be another easy win to Marco Saturn, and Castlevania will have to look somewhere else to have a belt.

Sonia Smith: Well, I had not thought of it that way. Maybe you are actually right.

Tommy Hicks: That wouldn't be a surprise, I still don't know how you got here in the commentators table, you know almost nothing of wrestling. When you try to guess who will win a match, you choose "the pretty one" or "that other guy with that colorful clothes". You just can't take your job seriously.

Sonia Smith: Let's just ignore my partner here and move along with the show, shall we? We still have a lot of action coming, so stay tuned, we'll be right back after this break.

*Camera zooms out and shows the almost sold-out crowd in the arena. The crowd is waving and cheering, as the camera fades to black*

Back to top Go down

The Official First Words of a New Champion Empty Re: The Official First Words of a New Champion

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Marco Saturn It's been added to the show and sorry if we kept you in the dark you will be defending your title against Castlevania so if you guy haven't yet had a chance to talk try to it's a great opportunity to work on a story
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down