CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAG WARS part two

2 posters

Go down

TAG WARS part two Empty TAG WARS part two

Post by RIC RAVEN Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:42 pm

After a while the cameras pan around the arena showing the crowed all whiled hipped up and many members of our armed services all who are cheering loving the matches so far,..the lights flash and the music belts then the cameras go to ringside

COMMENTATOR 1:Well people what a great night hear so far and its all in a good cause Our stars are part of it but its you guys at home and that come hear that helps,also our superstars and gms who took time out to get photos and talk to our men and women who put there lives on the line every single day! so a big thank you guys! now back to the action and well its that mad man who jumped from our building, ric raven!

The camera shows ric in the middle of the ring with a barded wire bat and a mic .in his normal attire of black dark gear and white faceplant

Ric Walks around the ring for a moment to some boos and cheers, holding the belt around his wast
RIC:Well well well well well..my sad peace of trash partner got attacked and of course am in the frame for it and well of course i would be and i really really dont give a ((CENSORED) just like i dont give a (cENSORED) about casanova or what ever his name is, why not! il tell you why because am a champion! A TAG CHAMPION CAS!**he shouts** not a big time champion who kisses the bosses boots or goes around bulling his way to the top but a real hard working crowed pleasing woocaw! SOB who puts my body on the line just like the people out there in the uniforms! to not kill people or blow anything up but to break bones, to maim and destroy lives because am the lord of darkness.. you saw my power tonight! i cant be killed am already dead! and this..this title hear is mine i won it !ME ONE HALF OF THIS HEAR TEAM! that you need to start to respect.. i know most you fine people out there do!

Some of the crowd boo some cheer

[/b]Just then a burst of energy hits as a theme of Slipknot burst through the speakers as syxx runs down the arena,still having the scars down his face and goes sliding in the ring, ric braces his stick and smirks syxx look and stops short not attacking straight away and looks at ric[/b]

SYxx:Ok OK enough man! I know you done this bro! I know you done it i felt them cold hard scaley glovey hands of yours man..and if this is the way your going to suck ass and going to be all bad blood bro then what the hells the in these?*holds up the belt* so tell you what these titles mean unity and tag team crap of working together? well been we cant! then theres no point in holding the belts! hey!? what is point in been tag team champs. so i hear by surrender these belt!

Syxx drops the title on the mat and cracks his neck before walking out of the ring..

ric frowns and looks down at the belt and runs out sliding out of the ring and swings the barded wire bat at the back of syxx causing him to fall hard! some of the crowed begin to boo loud.SEEING RIC SMILE AND LOOK OVER AT THE CAMERAS before cameras see him walk slowly over the body and backstage
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

TAG WARS part two Empty Re: TAG WARS part two

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:32 pm

added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down