CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAG WARS Part one!

2 posters

Go down

TAG WARS Part one! Empty TAG WARS Part one!

Post by RIC RAVEN Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:24 pm

THE cameras head backstage to where sona is with syxx who is supporting a black eye..ric has not been seen around scene ,
Sonya fixed her hair and looked at syxx.

Sonya:SO syxx, one half of the tag team.am you and your partner had a falling out last week..why? the CCW world like you guys and the way you work so whats going wrong?

Syxx frowd and rubs back his hair, looking into the camera*SYXX:Well i dunno what the Hell that bird dead man nut is thinking, but its been coming for a while,hes been a pain in my side the last few....

BEfore syxx can finish the lights go out after fluttering,now completely black,smashing and thumps are heard as sonya screams,after what seems to be ages though only a few moments the lights slowly come back again syxx is found on the floor,his face covered in marks and scratches and out cold..the camera looks at a shocked stacy and then moves down and up the corridors where staff and wrestlers are left shocked

TOMMY HICKS APPEARS in the next shot holding his ear piece.:
Tom:well i don't know what the hell happened but theres reports that,,a strange dark man apparently sitting on..on top of the building..we.we have a camera out there now,....and i think? jacks there now,yes we we can go there now? jack?

The cameras move to the outside and shoot up to the outside where a figure is seen on the roof.

TAG WARS Part one! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbvPTjQFULtAifyMy8qZNVGexCD6tqRWtXu1t9T2mtf_o8NBou

The camera show jack and back at the figure on the roof.

JACK JONES:Am ya we got a person on the roof and it..i dunno looks like, how the hell..its the raven! Ric raven,. how the hell he get up there,someone might want to call security.

TOM HICKS:well if hes there who attacked syxx??

The cameras move up towards ric who now looks to be flying down of the roof, to some terrified people in the audience who gasp seeing this figure fling down and hitting the grown feet first,and sort of huddled in a ball for a moment as the camera men run over with the commentator jack who walks over

Jack Jones:dear god he has to be killed...what the oh am call an ambulance!! oh god Ric you ok..Ric??RIC?

Jack goes to touch raven whose head pops up fast eyes blood shot and wide as he looks like a mad man looking in the camera

TAG WARS Part one! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuRgqsxFV4jmN09uG1Tg0Bw7smuZZC7gusN_-jjr3pLaZ1nMg3JA

RIC RAVEN: Boo oh what you thought i was dead!How many time do i tell you!!AM the black Dark RIC whoocaw RAVEN!!

He shouts as the cameras move to a shocked looking crowed and a scared looking jack, as the cameras fade into the adds!
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

TAG WARS Part one! Empty Re: TAG WARS Part one!

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:30 pm

added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down