CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Apple Pie

2 posters

Go down

After the Apple Pie Empty After the Apple Pie

Post by Castlevania Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 pm

I'm the champion by castlevania plays at the titan tron. After a couple of minutes Castlevania makes his way to the entrance ramp, wearing black sweatpants and he is topless with the CCW WORLD T.V title wrapped around his waist, with a mic in his right hand.
Yoshihiro Tajiri, Fernandmg and his tag partner are all in the ring waiting for Castlevania as he is late for the match.

Castlevania: *puts the mic next to his lips* Your Champ is here. No need to wait any longer.. One thing i have to say to you Chris don't get in my way, in fact you can just sit down and i'll show you how the big boys do it... And Yoshi don't think i have forgatten about you, last week you had the guts to interrupt me and call my girlfriend names. I'll teach you a lesson in respecting ladies, i don't care if your the heavy-weight champion, the legend of this business one thing remains i'm going to kick your ass and fernandmg ass also because i can.

Castlevania unwrapped the Title around his waist, puts it on his shoulder and makes his way to the ring to join Yoshi, fernandmg and Chris Smoove.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

After the Apple Pie Empty Re: After the Apple Pie

Post by Castlevania Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Interruptions are welcome
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Yoshihiro Tajiri grabs a microphone from one of the CCW ring hand. Castlevania stop on the ramp.

Yoshihiro Tajiri:  Whoa, there do you need any help with that title there,? It look like you are struggling. Do you need me to call Ashley cole to carry it for you? 

The crowed laughs and cheers for Yoshihiro Tajiri. 

Yoshihiro Tajiri: Castlevania remember who you are talking to, especially about respect. I've been doing this longer and far better then you, you could say I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:50 am

Castlevania walks toward Yoshi and fernandmg, interrupting Yoshi in the process, then puts the mic next to his lips.

Castlevania: Yoshi.. Yoshi.. Yoshi.. You are right about one thing, you where the best the was. You get it *WAS* meaning past tense old man, your glory days are far gone. You should do all of us a favour and go join your pals at the retirement home... I'm the present and future of this business.

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooo

Castlevania: You being the best, you have another thing coming *Laughs* You looking at the Best and that's MEEEE

Castlevania slaps Yoshi across the face, then runs away, sliding outside the ring with a huge smile on his face.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:11 pm

good Rp it's added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content