CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is More Important *APPLE PIE*

2 posters

Go down

This is More Important *APPLE PIE* Empty This is More Important *APPLE PIE*

Post by Castlevania Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Camera cuts at the Cafeteria, then we are shown Castlevania and his girlfriend Ashley Cole enjoying a meal together

Castlevania: *Mouthful* Babe this is the Best Apple Pie i ever had, it's truly amazing, fit for a champion. Why don't you have some *takes a fork, cuts the pie in two and gives the other piece to Ashley* you should put on some meat on that ass and stop eating those salads.

Ashley Cole: *takes the pie from Castlevania and puts it to the side* Thanks hun!! I'm on a diet so i'll pass. You so sweet sometimes that's why i so adore you so much

Castlevania: Don't go around telling people i'm sweet, the is nothing sweet about me. If you won't eat my pie give it back to me.

The camera zooms towards the Cafeteria door then we see a CCW STAFF MEMBER walking inside the cafeteria and the camera follows the staff member as he walks towards the table Castle and Ashley are sitted at. He stands next to Castlevania and leans over to tell him something.

Staff member: Excuse me Mr Castlevania!! I'm sorry for disturbing your meal but you have a match coming up in a few minutes and i came to tell you that you must ready yourself sir.

Castlevania ignores the staff member and continues to endulge himself on the pie. Taking back the piece he gave to Ashley Cole.

Staff member: *Shouts* MR CASTLEVANIA YOUR MATCH IS UP NEXT PLEASE HURRY AND GET READY BEFORE THE FANS RIOT SIR.

Castlevania: WHOA.. WHOA.. WHOA.. who the hell are you shouting at me?? Take a chill pill dude, can't you see I'm eating huh??.. Nevermind that screw your stupid match I'll come when i please. Go tell your Gm to pospone so i can finish eating that way you'll make yourself relevent. *licks his lips and fills his mouth with a spoon full of pie* We all know without me the is no show, the don't have a choice but to wait for me your reigning champion. What you waiting for?? You want a piece of this *points at the pie* you damn crazy

The CCW STAFF MEMBER runs out of the cafeteria to deliver the message Castlevania gave him To GM Manazz, leaving Ashley and Castle still eating.
The camera pans around the cafeteria before fading in black.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

This is More Important *APPLE PIE* Empty Re: This is More Important *APPLE PIE*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Wow.. Lol you stole my "chill pill" line. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:47 pm

cheers  It's added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:05 am

Lol hahaha i loved the line Chris so i thought why not.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down