CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last minute thing (I just wrote that out of boredom xd)

2 posters

Go down

Last minute thing (I just wrote that out of boredom xd) Empty Last minute thing (I just wrote that out of boredom xd)

Post by Castlevania Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:29 pm

The camera takes us to Castlevania's locker room. We see Castlevania with his Girlfriend Ashley Cole, Ashley Cole is Giving Castlevania a foot massage.

Castlevania: It's time for me to get back what is mine.

Ashley Cole is a bit confused on what Castlevania is Talking about.

Ashley Cole: what you mean by that?

Castlevania: At the end of this night a certain person, will find himself in a lot of agony.

Ashley Cole still puzzled about Castlevania's Remark.

Ashley Cole: Babe you scaring me, who are you referring too?

Castlevania: *Serious Face* I'm Castlevania, nobody Takes what i value the most and gets away with it.

Castlevania gets up and Throws a Chair he was sitting in on the work, Scaring Ashley Cole.

Ashley Cole: babe! Please stop what you doing, And calm down for a moment. You have a match later to night, you need to be focused.

Castlevania doesn't seem to hear what Ashley Cole is saying, and he continues to trash his locker room, then Ashley Cole walks towards Castlevania, she gives him an unexpected hang inorder to try and Calm him down

Castlevania: At the end of this night bones will be broken, and Careers will be ended.

Camera pans around Castlevania, who is looking furies before fading in black.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Last minute thing (I just wrote that out of boredom xd) Empty Re: Last minute thing (I just wrote that out of boredom xd)

Post by fernandmg Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:39 pm

lol pretty good bro, it'll be added to the show  Smile 
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Last minute thing (I just wrote that out of boredom xd) Empty Re: Last minute thing (I just wrote that out of boredom xd)

Post by Castlevania Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Lol thanks, i just say myself typing xd.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down