CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willpower of an awkward "champion"

2 posters

Go down

Willpower of an awkward "champion" Empty Willpower of an awkward "champion"

Post by fernandmg Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:12 am

The camera shows the announcer at the center of the ring, he looks well suited holding a microphone

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, THIS IS, THE CCW WORLD T.V. CHAMPIONSHIP fight!!! Are you guys ready!?

The crowd cheers up insanely

Announcer: First, I'll introduce the challenger! Representing "The nation of domination", the 1st contender, fernandmg!!!

All the lights go out, the titan tron shows the phrase "Realest champion", it's slowly flashing, then it shows the picture of the tag team "The nation of domination", fernandmg & yoshihiro tajiri

Nirvana - dumb starts to play

Sparks start showering under the titan tron, the lights go on, there's no wrestler standing at the top of the ramp, though

after a few minutes, the crowd is looking confused, so is the announcer

Announcer: Will it be a no show? Anyway, lets introduce the CHAMPION!!! The CCW WORLD T.V. CHAMPION, CASTLEVANIA!!!

(castle you can add your entrance lol, do not show up with your title belt, like we talked before xD)

Announcer: Well, since fernandmg is not here, I'm afraid I'll have to.. *interupted*

A member of the CCW staff whispers something to the announcer whose is nodding his head

Announcer: Alright people, fernandmg is here!!

All the lights go out, the titan tron shows the phrase "Realest champion", it's slowly flashing, then it shows the picture of the tag team "The nation of domination", fernandmg & yoshihiro tajiri

Nirvana - dumb starts to play

Sparks start showering under the titan tron, the lights go on, there's a wrestler standing at the top of the ramp, it's fernandmg.. He's holding a microphone, a medium sized envelope and he has the CCW WORLD TV title placed on his right shoulder

The crowd is booing him loud

fernandmg: Well, I had to do this... You guys better get used to this, I WILL remain the champion! This title is already mine! I'm just defending it!

Castlevania grabs the announcer's microphone

Castlevania: You'll deeply regret for stealing my title belt, stupid fern!!! Get your ass over here so I can kick it, everyone will see this happening now!!!

The crowd supports castlevania, fernandmg chuckles while opening the envelope

fernandmg: Little-vania... You don't know what it takes to be a real champion, your entrance? What the hell was that? too fancy! Your girlfriend? really?*laughs*.. I, myself, have plenty in-ring experience, fortunately, I was trained by your awesome GM, Yoshihiro Tajiri... Anyway, being the champion is a big responsibility, only the tough ones deserve to be a champion!!

fernandmg takes out a paper out of the envelope

fernandmg: Do anybody have a lantern?

A person close to fernandmg on the crowd shows his lantern, he says he's not lending it to fern, though

fernandmg: Oh, you're not going to lend it to me?

fernandmg goes to his direction, he forces the crowd person to come closer and gets the lantern away

fernandmg: What's your problem? Of course you'll lend it to me!!! Now little-vania.. Check this out! Camera man here, now!

A camera man focuses the paper as soon as fernandmg points the lantern toward it, the titan tron is also showing the paper

The paper has the CCW hospital logo and it says

"The hospital staff has taken fernandmg to a series of exams last week, the results of them are not the expected. The wrestler was severely wounded in the belly area, specially his ribs. The impact of an object broke his ribs, slightly damaged his stomach and abdomen.

Therefore, fernandmg needs to rest for the rest of the season, highly recommend to rest for at least 3 months. We'll be looking foward to take care of you!

Get well soon, CCW hospital staff."

The crowd looks as surprised as the announcer and commentary staff

fernandmg: there you go, little-vania... You see this? Last week you and manazz got me.. Specially manazz, that stupid guy broke my ribs when he hit me with that baseball bat! Now you know why only yoshi fought last week, I wasn't barely standing myself up!

The crowd starts to clap hands to fernandmg, they stop as soon as fernandmg speaks

fernandmg: STOP!! What the hell is wrong with y'all? Loving me now? Nope!! This is not my plan!! Castle, my point is... Hold on, I'll show you!!

fernandmg throws the lantern away, and rips the paper in multiple pieces, then he takes out his upper body armor, his belly is fully bandaged

fernandmg: I DO NOT care if they said I can't fight.. I WILL fight! *lifts up the CCW WORLD TV title belt* I'll show you all why I AM the realest champion!!! I'll honor my traning with yoshi!! Watch this bro!!!

fernandmg makes his way to the ring very focused, castlevania looks surprised with fernandmg's attitude

Last edited by fernandmg on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Willpower of an awkward "champion" Empty Re: Willpower of an awkward "champion"

Post by Castlevania Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Announcer: Will it be a no show? Anyway, lets introduce the CHAMPION!!! The CCW WORLD T.V. CHAMPION, CASTLEVANIA!!!
[/color]

I HATE LOVE by Toni Braxton plays at the PA system, Castlevania's Old entrance song. Then enters the sexy Miss Ashley Cole from backstage holding a mic in her right hands.
She stands in the middle of the ramp way, she moves the mic next to her lips to say something.

Ashley Cole: WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! How dare you? How dare you introduce your champion so dull? Then you call yourself a professional ring announcer. This is how it's done.

Miss Ashley Cole takes a couple of deep breathes and clears her throat, to do a proper announcing of Castlevania.

Ashley Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls watching Please Give it up for the most talented, the most charismatic, the most dangerous and the most handsome Superstar in CCW, THE ONE AND ONLY, THE LONGEST REIGNING AND DEFENDING CCCC CCCC WWWW WOOOORLLLD CHAAAMPIIOON IN HISTORY, MY BOYFRIEND, YOOOOUUURRR CHAMPION, CCCCCAAAASSSSTTTTLLLLEEEEVVVVAAAANNNNIIIIAAAAA.

I'M THE CHAMPION BY CASTLEVANIA Plays at the Titan Tron. Castlevania enters from backstage wearing his wrestling costume, and a C-ERA tshirt with a CCW WORLD T.V TITLE print on the Tshirt. Castlevania doesn't have his title with him.
Castlevania Confidently walks towards Ashley Cole with the crowd still having mixed reactions towards Castlevania. As he reaches Ashley Cole he grabs her by the hands, as they walk hand to hand to the ring. When they reach the ring Castlevania helps Ashley Cole to enter the ring and they share a passionate kiss, with the crowd whistling at them.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down