CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randy Orton TR and the end

Go down

Randy Orton TR and the end Empty Randy Orton TR and the end

Post by RIC RAVEN Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:47 pm

The arena goes quite and black..as the screen lights up with white noise
Randy Orton TR and the end 2Q==

*As the screen clears,ric is seen standing in the basement of the arena somewhere
Randy Orton TR and the end Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZnFuzzO-pzTkxcdQe1EgCT-UQeSO3YL5fPzp53ZVwM1ovdibafw

RIC RAVEN:"Last week, i faced randy Ortan and its the best fun i had in a long time,we fought and we entertained and this week i call him out again,Because i enjoyed whopping your ass so much the last time,this time i challenge you to a I quit match..you and me..one on one,Why, that's easy randy, because i want to see you suffer, i want to hear you scream and i want to take your soul from the deep dark arena of your chest and feel it thump in my hand,boom boom,boom boom..splat..i want to end your carrer, and as hardcorse chapion ,thats just what am going to do, then il work my way up the little roster, and take out each and everyone of you..so randy .oH randy..the offer is not a request its immanent,il get you if i have to take your out from the back myself.*laughs*

*The screen fades and goes back to normal as the lights do
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum