CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The promotion goes wrong (open to manazz, castlevania, yoshi)

2 posters

Go down

The promotion goes wrong (open to manazz, castlevania, yoshi) Empty The promotion goes wrong (open to manazz, castlevania, yoshi)

Post by fernandmg Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:30 pm

The camera shows jack jones holding his microphone on the middle of the ring, he begins to speak as soon as the camera focuses him

jack jones: Hello CCW fans!! I hope you all are enjoying this evening as much as I am!

The crowd supports jack jones

Jack Jones: Now, I'm here because I want to interview two wrestlers who are very skilled and dangerous! They'll fight on Paper-view.. Castlevania, the CCW WORLD TV CHAMPION, and fernandmg, the title first contender!!

The crowd goes insane after jack's speech, everybody's looking foward to see them

Jack Jones: First, I'd like to call here, the first contender, fernandmg!!

The arena lights go off, the titan tron shows fernandmg and yoshihiro tajiri, both with arms crossed, "The Nation of Domination" shines at the top, then it fades out and appears "yoshi is gonna kill you!"

fernandmg appears on the beginning of the ramp, the crowd is booing him while he acts like he's the champion with his hands on his abdomen

He slowly makes his way to the ring, the crowd's still booing him while he's climbing it up..

He goes to jack jones right side

Jack Jones: Hey, mr. fernandmg, are you ok?

fernandmg: Hell yeah, I'm ok!! Only one week to fernandmg become the CCW TV CHAMPION!!!

The crowd boos fernandmg

Jack Jones: Now people, lets call the main wrestler here... The champion! Ladies and gentlemen, lets give a warm welcome, to the CCW TV CHAMPIONSHIP champion!! Castlevania!!!

The crowd cheers castlevania

(Castlevania, you can add your entrance lol, i don't want to mess it up... btw, i just used this color cause it's easy to see xD... oh, also, don't appear with your title belt, please.. you'll understand later )

Jack Jones: I'll start the interview now! Each wrestler will have the right to reply each other's answer once! This is going to be amazing! So, lets start with fernandmg... Fern, what are your thoughts of this title match?

fernandmg violently gets the microphone out of jack jones' hand

fernandmg: Are you stupid? I said once, last time I'm repeating this. I DO NOT want you to call me "fern"!! Anyway.. My thoughts? It's going to be the funniest and easiest match of the paper-view evening!! And, me, fernandmg, will be called, the new champion!!!

The crowd boos while fernandmg is giving back the microphone to jack

Jack Jones: Now it's castlevania's turn to reply!

Castlevania: ohh, dear fern... Yes, I'll still call you fern.. *laughs* Is that all you have to say? This is going to be awesome, I mean, kick your ass in front of everyone here! Specially your boyfriend, yoshihiro! *chuckles* You two looked like a cool couple on that titan tron! *laughs hard*

fernandmg seems very angry while the crowd is laughing with castlevania

Jack Jones: Now, castlevania.. Do you think it's going to be a hard title fight?

Castlevania: Absolutely no! Trust me, people, I WILL, defend my title... fern can only fight with his boyfriend on his side, other than that, he fails.. that's a true fact.. Remember last week?

fernandmg: Ohh, that's funny.. I mean, you also lost last week, even worse than me! You only won 2 weeks ago because of ME!! Now that's a true fact! Little-vania, this is going to be the hardest fight you'll ever have... You'll do your best, you'll get very tired, you'll hit hard, you'll get hit hard, you'll get up and fight back... STILL, It will NOT be enough!!

The crowd supports fernandmg's speech this time, castlevania only chuckles

Jack Jones: I'm feeling a lot of angry and madness over here, folks.. My question to both now is, can't you guys be peaceful with each other?

fernandmg stays motionless while castlevania laughs, then both scream "NO!"

fernandmg gets jack jones microphone once again

fernandmg: Enough of this bullcrap, jack... Now it's my turn to make things funny... You know, I've been getting paid here, you know what I mean? Money can do impressive things here...

fernandmg points to the titan tron

fernandmg: Show the "prize" now, please? *chuckles*

A title belt appears is being shown on the titan tron, a masked person is holding it, the person is also holding a lighter

Castlevania: THAT'S MINE!! I've been looking for it the whole day!!!

fernandmg: *laughs hard* Take it easy "bro"... Lets just see what's going to happen... Like I said, money is important... That dude right there, was paid by me... So, please, evil dude.. Do what you gotta do!

The masked man turns on the lighter and sets fire on the title belt, castlevania and the whole crowd look very surprised and desperate

castlevania runs to fernandmg direction and punches him on the face, fernandmg quickly recovers and powerbombs castlevania, whom quickly gets up

fernandmg leaves the ring and reaches something below the ring mat, he gets another CCW TV TITLE CHAMPIONSHIP belt

fernandmg: HA! Now that's a good prank! That was a fake title belt, stupid little-vania... Do you think I'd set my future title belt on fire!? I just bought that one on CCW souvenier store! That was a good replica, wasn't it?

Castlevania looks very angry, he goes to fernandmg's direction

Castlevania: Give it back! Otherwise we're going to have trouble right now!!!

fernandmg hits castlevania very hard on the forehead with the title belt iron plate

Castlevania has a cut!!!

fernandmg: Ohhhh.. That didn't work well, did it? *laughs*

Jack Jones: Lets just stop, fellas!! I'll have to call the security staff!! We need the security staff here right now!!

castlevania tackles fernandmg and takes him down on the concrete floor, he punches fernandmg's face twice before getting blocked
fernandmg gets up as fast as castlevania, he punches him on the belly, bending him down then hits castlevania's neck hard with the title belt once again

Castlevania falls down a little bit dizzy, fernandmg gets closer and lifts up the title belt as up as he can, ready to hit castlevania again

suddenly manazz appears and runs to the two wrestlers direction, the crowd supports his apparition, he quickly gets a baseball bat and hits fernandmg hard on his belly, fernandmg falls down

manazz helps castlevania to get up while giving back the title belt to him

Manazz: Are you nuts, fernandmg? Yoshi is not here to save your pathetic ass now!!!

Castlevania: Manazz, give me the baseball bat.. now you know what to do!

Manazz forces fernandmg to get up, fernandmg looks out of breath due to the hard baseball bat hit on the stomach area, manazz holds fernandmg's both arms, a full nelson hold

castlevania hits fernandmg on the face with the baseball bat, who falls down

fernandmg has a cut!!!

Jack jones: Oh dear lord! Where are the security guys!!??

Yoshihiro Tajiri suddenly appears to aid fernandmg, manazz and castlevania quickly goes back to the ring, yoshi helps fern to get up and both climb up the ring also

fernandmg & yoshihiro tajiri and manazz & castlevania are staring at each other

-------------------------------------
you guys feel free to add your parts, edit speeches, etc.. keep going with this lol
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

The promotion goes wrong (open to manazz, castlevania, yoshi) Empty Re: The promotion goes wrong (open to manazz, castlevania, yoshi)

Post by Castlevania Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:13 am

I'M THE CHAMPION BY CASTLEVANIA plays at the PA system. Prompting the crowd to have mixed reaction. Then Castlevania enters from backstage to the ramp, wearing his favourite RED I'M THE BEST CCW CHAMPION EVER TSHIRT AND BLUE JEANS, the crowd is cheering and booing as Castlevania makes his way down the ramp with an angry expression on his face. As he reaches the ring steps, he stares at the crowd and processes to enter the ring. Inside the ring, Castlevania Climbs The turnbuckle, raising his hands above his heard the crowd still has mixed reactions towards him, after a couple of minutes of boosting, Castlevania climbs down the turnbuckle and walks towards Jack Jones and Fernandmg. Tension piles up between Castlevania and Fernandmg as they do a stare down.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down