CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do you do?

2 posters

Go down

How Do you do? Empty How Do you do?

Post by farhans Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Farhan holding a mic enters the ring.

Farhan: Hello Everybody!!HOWDY? How is the night going???

Crowd Cheers

Farhan: I am here to ask some questions and give some advice to Ric.

Crowd cheers "YEAH!!"

Farhan: Hey Ric,how is everything man?Getting sleep?Or or the nightmares are haunting you kiddo?Sleeping with your Mommy,Daddy?

Farhan: You are lucky man tonight you are nit going to get the beating of your lifetime BUT Luck will run out and then I advice you,You should HIDE because when you will fight me I dare you,you will be exiting the arena in a STRETCHER...

farhans

Back to top Go down

How Do you do? Empty Re: How Do you do?

Post by RIC RAVEN Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:45 am

The arena goes black and the lights flutter, the white noise affect comes up on screen as womons screams are heard threw the speakers till the screen goes clear, showing a dark hallway where ric shows up*RCR:Oh your a funny monkey..well at least you think you are,,but..your facts are wrong.you see little man..tis me who gives the nightmares,its me who haunts the night,who scars your kids in there beds..not me who gets nightmares,you see when i do get a hold of your scrawny neck..il bring you to hell and show you nightmares little boy..

*The screen goes black with the arena..after a few moments when the ring lights come on, rics standing behind Farhan,
Ric grabs Farhans neck and rises him high, and throws him down with a choke slam hard on his back..

laughing the lights darken agin.after a few moments when they come on rics gone agen with a ecoing laugh heard in the backround
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum