CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everybody......

3 posters

Go down

Hello everybody...... Empty Hello everybody......

Post by farhans Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:26 am

The camera is focused on the ring and suddenly Farhan's music hits and he walked towards the ring.He reaches the ring and grabs the microphone and says

FARHAN: GOOOD EVEENIINGG Everybody........
How are you all?Miss the Old man huh?The Old Man is back.You all can see how good the Tag Team Title gold looks around me.The title gets a better a shine with me(while showing it off) What do you say? But it's high-time I get my hands on the Solo championship like CCW HARDCORE CHAMPION huh what do you say Ric Cold Raven?Wanna fight?
Do you all want me to fight him? YEAH!!

farhans

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody...... Empty Re: Hello everybody......

Post by RIC RAVEN Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:23 am

THE ARENA LIGHTS FLUTTER AS THE PLACE GOES SEMI DARK.. ONE SPOTLIGHT FLUTTERS ON AND MOVES AROUND THE RING, UPWARDS..UP OVER TO THE LEFT IS A DARK LURKING FIGURE KNEELING UP ON A STEEL GIRDER..THE CROWED ALL CHEER AS THIS DARK FIGURE ASCENDS VIA A STEEL ROPE..SLOWLY PEOPLE CAN SEE A LONG BLACK JACKET AND A MAN HOLDING A BARBED WIRE BAT..AS HE COMES HALF WAY PEOPLE SEE ITS RAVEN AS HE LANDS JUST IN FRONT OF FARHAN*
Hello everybody...... >q=tbn:ANd9GcTQrYDn07-3uIpOE4Wqg-UsvAPd4R_b5-DLX3_-ZQ13LfbFCEvZsg

"RCR:"hello old man..Sad you want to face me!..i mean who the hell are you dude?

Ric walks around the man and looks at the crowed and then back at the man in the ring

RCR:"I don't know if..your aware but..am a previous tag team champion..and now..the hardcoare champion and am very proud of it.,.and i guess hearing what you had to say..you want to face me.. a nightmare of your own bad ass world..then you know what why don't you give me a great fantabulous reason why i should face a nobody..like you?

the crowed all wooo as i say it awaiting a responce
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Post by farhans Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:37 am

Farhan stares at Ric took some steps and says

Farhan: Hey Kiddo! I want to tell you some things

Farhan moves towards RCR stands very closely to him while showing his index finger

Farhan: Firstly,I DON'T CAREE about you I don't care what you were what you are I just care about the Fans and the Title Gold.

Farhan: Secondly,Surely there will  be a nightmare BUT the one having it will be you.

Farhan: Finally,I do what the Fans want.. SO why not ask them will they like to see the the Hardcore Title around me or some man whose name is a Amalgamation of Two other superstars.

Crowd goes haywire and starts chanting BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

This part should be taken if Ric Cold Raven also want's to do it.

Ric swings his Barbed Wire bat to hit Farhan but Farhan dodges it. then kicks Raven in his Gut and hit a BOOM!

farhans

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:01 am

sorry insert a comment, but please, let me know when you guys finish writing this rp, cause i'll finish adding to the show.. great job guys
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by RIC RAVEN Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:28 pm

FALLING OVER AND HOLDING THE NECK..RIC smiles and looks over at farhan laughing, slowly getting up one knee at a time and holds his head nodding

RCR"you know what you smarty pants little prick..its a last man standing and its !!ooooooooonnnnnnnn!

the crowed cheer as the camera pulls back to fade
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum