CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's inside the box p2

2 posters

Go down

What's inside the box p2 Empty What's inside the box p2

Post by Castlevania Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:16 am

The camera shows Castlevania doing pushups and his girlfriend Ashley Coled sitting on the couch doing her nails when a knock is heard at the door.

Castlevania: *Still doing pushups* Babe get the door.

Ashley Cole: Why don't you get it yourself this is your locker room after all, I'm still busy here.

Castlevania: Women don't make me angry and get the (censored) door now.

Ashley Cole looking annoyed pauses what she was doing, gets up from the couch and drags herself to the door. She opens the door to see a CCW staff member standing there with a Box in hand.

Staff member: Ma'am is Castlevania Available? I have a delivery for him.

Ashley Cole: Yes his here. Who should i say sent you??

Staff member: *He hands over the box he was holding to Ashley Cole* The Chef sent me ma'am, he said that his very sorry he couldn't deliver it personal.

Ashley Cole: Fine you may go now.

The CCW staff member walks away from the door, then Ashley Cole closes the door and walks towards Castlevania with a box in her hand. She has a curious face.

Castlevania: Who was that at the door woman??

Ashley Cole: A staff member he was just delivering this box to you, he said it comes from the Chef and the Sorry he couldn't deliver it personally.

Castlevania stops doing the pushups and gets up from the floor. Then ge stands next to Ashley Cole. They both open the box together, Castlevania smiles to himself at what he sees inside the Box.[i]

Castlevania: Ooh my world *excited* how did he know that i love apple pie *mouth drooling* babe i want you to give that man a kiss from me

Ashley Cole: Are you mad or something?? I won't sell myself over some stupid pie

[i]Castlevania ignores Miss Cole and grabs the box from her. He sits down on one of the couch and eats the pie with bare hands as if his obssessed with pie. Ashley Cole is shaking his head as if she want's to say something but keeps quiet. She goes to one of the couchs and continues to do her nails then the camera fades to black
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

What's inside the box p2 Empty Re: What's inside the box p2

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:07 pm

added to the show Very Happy
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down