CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The board of directors

Go down

The board of directors Empty The board of directors

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Manazz is sitting in his office  and all of a sudden a phone rings, Manazz answer the phone.

Manazz: General Manager Manazz speaking, How may I help?
Board of Directors: Ah it is Manazz just the man we wanted to talk to. you see we are the board of directors and there are some changes we would like to make.

Manazz: I don't care who you are this is my show and I make the rules!

Board of Directors: You see this is the problem we have you act like everyone should like your boots. But we are the ones in charge you see we made CCW for you Manazz and we are taken away just as fast from you. Now do we have a understanding or do we need to make thin harder?
Manazz: .......... Fine, What do you what from me?
Board of Directors: O no you got all wrong, We don't wan anything from you. Besides your cooperation, you see we have plans and we don't want you getting in the way. Like tonight we went through a lot of trouble to bring back a important figure in CCW, We don't want you ruining are plans by interfering in any  way. That means not even a single extra wrestler added to the match or the change of lighting to the match. Do we have a understanding here?

Manazz: .... Yes

Board of Directors: Good, Now to business we went to a lot of trouble to bring back Yoshihiro Tajiri and in part of the deal he will get his hands on Castlevania. o before we go I would lace your boot up for the Pay per view you will have a lot riding on that match.

The phone goes silent.
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum