CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag team tiff?

2 posters

Go down

Tag team tiff? Empty Tag team tiff?

Post by RIC RAVEN Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:00 pm

The cameras cuts over to the ring where the Tag team champions are in the ring..both in each corner staring each other evilly.. the crowds are giddy from matches already played and ric and syxx move closer, as theres mics in hand and speakers in the ring.the lights are low and the cameras set up around the ring..

Tag team tiff? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Ak-H-1JrxFWtB5qqBxVMYhL3DSEQh4Y5s9ujsnwMC-g-82Mv                    Tag team tiff? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8UfoznLJMVdNVvdMHNsqlYnaf38vo-NSfQVG7AA1YcrXHOWIhiA

SYXX: You know what man.. ric..you think your the best thing that ever came true these doors..but the true about it man is.. your not good enough to tie my dame boots!!Iv carried your saggy dead ass in this tag team now for ages, while you live up the high life and parade around hear living it up man"!*points the finger at ric getting madder*"thinking THAT YOU ARE THE LEADER OF this (CENSORED) UP tag team and thinking that these!"*lifts the tag team title*

The crowed boo and some cheer

Ric snarls and takes of a pair of dark sun glasses he had on,placing them on my belt by the earpeace.
"Listen to me you little peace of self righteous pile of cow crap!..am the one who trained you, brought you up,showed you your dark side..away from that no good gay peace of a poncy ass (CENSORED)
that you where when you first started hear!..you remember when you started hear?hey you dancing around in all them bright ass colors and your hair covered in..well i dont know what!"*wiggles his body around and his hand all lose* "I turned you into a man. we won this title as a team! and if i go around happy well good!maybe a happy! MAYBE I RESPECT THIS HEAR BELT ,MAYBE I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK AS A TEAM, gOD! I MEAN HAVE WE NOT BEEN Through THIS! hey. what what you want a diffrent tag partner hey? you carry my saggy ass. well excuse me but i happen to have a great ASS!"*lifts his coat and bends over showing his ass for a moment*

As ric bends over syxx steps back and boots his size 12s up rics ass,lifting ric of the ground a small bit that gets a large roar from the crowed,as ric turns around hopping a little holding his bum.however not talking it lightly,rics eyes flow back into his head as a evil grin appears on his face..bouncing of the ropes and hits syxx back with a knee to the face, the two wrestlers start having at it in the middle of the ring
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Tag team tiff? Empty Re: Tag team tiff?

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:02 pm

it's added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by RIC RAVEN Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 pm

i was hoping for a gm to come and interfere
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:35 pm

manazz is busy with college right now but if you want him involved in a story pm him your ideas. but in the future don't wait till Friday to put in your RP if you want someone else to add to it especially if the cut off is Friday.
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by RIC RAVEN Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:03 am

Ok
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content