CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I'm Back"

Go down

"I'm Back"  Empty "I'm Back"

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Manazz is sitting in his office with General Cucombre talking about daily operations.

Manazz: Will I don't know why but CCW ratings are dropping. No one can explain to me why.

General Cucombre: Will when was CCW last highest rating at? It may tell you what we did wrong. 

Manazz and General Cucombre start looking through paperwork in hopes to find their answer.

General Cucombre: Is this what we're looking for? CCW had very high ratings but in next week show are rating start to plummet.

Manazz: Let me see that.

Manazz Takes the paper from General Cucombre then start looking through it.

Manazz: The matches were ARGON VS General Cucombre,  Farhan VS SPUD, Chris + Randy Orton The Viper VS Ric Cold Raven + Syxx, gladneybo1 VS The Hound of Justice, and Yoshihiro Tajiri VS Slippery Sam a title match. Don't tell me It has something to do with Yoshihiro Tajiri? 
General Cucombre: Will I'm pretty sure it does, so in order to get CCW ratings back Yoshihiro Tajiri need to come back.

Manazz: Over my dead body, I took him out for a reason and now you're telling me we need to bring him back.

General Cucombre: I don't think it's up to you to decide anymore.

Manazz: and what is that supposed to mean?

General Cucombre: will the board of directors are not happy with the wait you're running CCW and are stepping in. They took away a lot of your thority.

Manazz: They can't do that I'm the GM of CCW I have all the power! Who do they think are stepping on my toes like that. And why didn't I know about this?

General Cucombre: I couldn't find the best time to tell you.

All of a sudden the lights go out in the office, no one can see. 

Manazz: What's going on? 

General Cucombre: No I ides.

All of The lights return and Manazz and General Cucombre are confused and have no idea what happened. Manazz turns around to see graffiti spray painted on his office wall. "I'm Back".
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down