CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag warfare!

2 posters

Go down

Tag warfare! Empty Tag warfare!

Post by RIC RAVEN Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:41 pm

AFTER ONE of the matches the camera cuts over to the backstage area,where its dark and weary,)SONIA SMITH comes into focus who fixes her hair and smiles but looks a little shaken

)SONIA SMITH:Hey guys,Am hear with one half of the tag team champions The odd and handsome,yet mysterious..Ric Raven!.. Ric.. last week you had a little loss and your partner does not seem to be really helping. you behind your back he thinks your the weak link....can i get some coments,..

The camera pans over towards ric whose hair,dark and lays slightly over his faces lets out a deep slight whine moan

RIC RAVON:First let me say this..you look almost tasty enough to eat!..meow..(ric smirks and walks around sonia slowly and stands behind her, and sniffs her hair for a moment and comes back around)"well my darling., i also hear a loud mouth inbred fool talking rubbish about how hes so great! and hes so hot as a tv champion.well.hes ok, but hes not me! hes wants to be tough he wants to be all bad as but Baby let me tell you something,,he ant nothing ,and i mean nothing.! am bad ass, am the dark lord himself! i can take his {CENSORED} HEART IN MY HAND ,WOOcaw! am the one who carries this tag team and brother syxx if your looking at this man i told your skinny boney ass before we worked as a team"..(looks into the camera)"and i OWN YOU brother! and you want to talk about me do it to my face!""

SONIA SMITH pulls the mic back towards her lips and looks towards the camera and raises her eyebrows a little

SONIA SMITH:Ok.. well tonight you face off against Castlevania + gladneybo1,how do you think you shall fair out,as you probably know Castlevania,has a few advantages over ,.you..like "

Before she can finish,raven puts a finger to her mouth and shakes his head,looking back towards the camera and towards sonia.

RIC RAVEN:Hey darling , dont worry about it darling, am not worried..about it.what ever happens happens....but he will pay for his sins..ill see to that with or with out syxxs help!

the camera pans out back to ring side
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Tag warfare! Empty Re: Tag warfare!

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:00 am

added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: