CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE HALF OF THE TAG

Go down

ONE HALF OF THE TAG Empty ONE HALF OF THE TAG

Post by RIC RAVEN Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Camera cuts at the interview area. Jack Jones is with Ric Raven who holds the title in his arms

JACK JONES:Yes ladies and gents am hear with one half of the tag team champs Ric Cold raven. Ric a word..YOU and syxx are ccw tag team champs for a while now,, what is the secret to your success..

jack tilts the mic towards ric who fixes the belt on his shoulder and looks at the camera and jack

RCR:Well brother, its like this.when you have spirit, determination like i do then its not hard to be tag team champions. now

Jack tries to interrupted but ric stars at jack deeply and wide eyed and points a finger at jack wildly moving it around in jacks face

RCR:YOU even try and interrupted me il put my boot print in your throat..let me tell you something player, what we done out there..to win this..!! this title right hear baby took guts..and i bet!I just bet our little friends out here in uniform no all about that player! right About the type of skill and hard dedicated work that goes into been a team and that you need to watch each others backs.! need to know when to hit..when to step back and when to go for it..and for that we are all ALL OF US!! IN THE united STATES AND IN THE CCW winners but baby let me just say this all the armey in the world will not!1 And i mean will not tag my belt of a me ..but look i got me a proposal for a other champ out there

Ric moves to his other side and smirks, his eyes glazing over slightly

RCR:And i'm thinking our friends in the military would like to see a little one on one champion vrs champion match,wwOOCAW! am thinking our military mates would like to see me take donw! our so called live tv mig mouth assh** Castlevania!! and thats where am heading now. to talk to our good ol gm !! troups.keep the good work up and godbless

camera fades
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum