CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got Scared?

2 posters

Go down

Got Scared? Empty Got Scared?

Post by farhans Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Farhan walks towards the ring very fast.

Farhan:Hey Ric?Do you suffer memory loss?I want you to recall something.OK lets go to the FLASHBACK
So here it is what happened on CCW Season 5 Show 2
"I Challenged you to a fight for your title you came,you rejected you tried a cheap shot but got beaten and then while you said 'Its on and it will be a Last man standing match'" and then you continued jabbing on the next shows too.Then tonight you are not facing me so I see you are ill therefore you should see a doctor. OR OR OR you Got Scared and went to the GMs office crying and asked for different opponent?huh?
Don't worry kid you can run,you can hide but not for long I am surely gonna get that Belt.

farhans

Back to top Go down

Got Scared? Empty Re: Got Scared?

Post by RIC RAVEN Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:28 am

Got Scared? Watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gGeLC8ZEwzM
Ric's music hits as the lights again flutter and womons screams heard in the back round..showing up on the top of the tron smiling and looks down with the barbed wire bat and points it down at Farhan

The fans cheer and chant fight fight fight fight

Smiles and nods but says nothing and makes his way to the ring, sliding in and looks into Farhans eyes

RR:MAN you really have it bad for me hey punk..look i have not forgot about you..your time will come to dace the one way dance old man..but for n ow i wanted a fun match with the little boy randy..to kick his ass..now there is no doth you want My belt..but for now it waits around MY shoulder..got it..so go back to the locker rooms and play with yourself old man.take a nap and ill see you..next week..

Ric smiles sliding back out of the ring holding the title high in the air and walks back up the ramp
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum