CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Ready!!!

2 posters

Go down

Be Ready!!! Empty Be Ready!!!

Post by farhans Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:13 pm

The song hits the arena and the crowd goes wild and a midst of the crowd chanting's Farhan enters the ring.

Farhan: How are you all? having fun.I am here to address what happened last week. Ric Cold Raven showed up and hit me but how by setting the lights off and coming in the dark and hitting in the back you are a coward man,you don't have the guts to come attack me from front but I don't care because when we fight I am gonna get all the revenge so don't be afraid I am not coming for you tonight but Be Ready you are gonna face me next week and then you will be in a hospital bed.

the crowd goes haywire.

farhans

Back to top Go down

Be Ready!!! Empty Re: Be Ready!!!

Post by RIC RAVEN Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:39 am

Ric's music hits as the lights again flutter and womons screams heard in the back round..showing up on the top of the tron smiling and looks down with the barbed wire bat and points it down at Farhan

The fans cheer and chant fight fight fight fight

Smiles and nods but says nothing and makes his way to the ring, sliding in and getting into Farhans face

RCR:you think am scared. a cowered.hell no ..i just getting my own back brother..You knock my ass in the ring, them am going to give you an ass kicking and that's what i done ..but you want a fight nect week.. we shall dance brother!"
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum