CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making enemies already?

3 posters

Go down

Making enemies already? Empty Making enemies already?

Post by fernandmg Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:58 pm

The camera is showing the interview area, jack jones is there holding the CCW microphone

jack jones: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here to interview a wrestler who was here already, he's just coming back! His name is fernandmg! Come on over here, fern!

jack jones extends his arm and gets ready to shake fernandmg's hand, fernandmg ignores him hand though

fernandmg: Well, first of all, lets not go all friendly with me, my name is fernandmg, not 'fern', jack...

jack jones: Ahh.. Ok then, my apologies mr. fernandmg.. Anyway, lets start the interview.. How are you feeling now that you're back?

fernandmg: I'm actually feeling great, i'm on my best shape of my life, i'm glad to see some improvements around here, specially the new GM!

fernandmg laughs and then get serious

jack jones: Now that you mention the GM stuff, you and yoshihiro tajiri are partners, i mean, great friends since a long time ago. Do you think that yoshihiro as the GM, things here will be easier for you?

fernandmg: Now that's a stupid question.. Of course not! Things will be as hard as they ever were, however, I'm way more ready to deal with everything, specially because yoshihiro trained and prepared me!

jack jones: What can you say about your fight last show?

fernandmg: Well, I don't need to say anything, people saw what happened, I proved my point.. I'll do even more, I can assure this..

jack jones: Have you already talked to other wrestlers around? If so, how was it? was you well received?

fernandmg quickly chuckles

fernandmg: I did see some guys around, that's all.. I'm not here to meet new friends, i'm here to prove that I can be better, surely the champion! I have one great friend, everyone knows who he is, and that's enough.

jack jones: You really look focused to be the champion, do you have any title on your thoughts right now?

fernandmg: Yes, I do.. He's gonna be punished, and i'll get his title, I WILL be the next champion!

A laugh can be heard around, fernandmg starts to look around trying to find who laughed

suddenly, a wrestler appears smiling next to jack jones, it's castlevania, he greets him, as soon as fernandmg sees him, he gets mad

fernandmg: What are you doing here?!

fernandmg pushes jack jones and gets closer to castlevania, staring madly at his eyes.. Jack jones seems ankward while castlevania also stares at fernandmg, however, he's still smiling

fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Making enemies already? Empty Re: Making enemies already?

Post by fernandmg Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:59 pm

castlevania now you can keep going xD , feel free to edit how you appear and your actions...

once again, sorry for taking so long..
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:53 pm

A couple of minutes after the stare down between Castlevania and Fernandmg. Castlevania spitefully says something to Fernandmg.

Castlevania: Fern, Fern, Fern, a lost goat finally found it's way home *laughs* let me tell you something this is my show the Castlevania Championship wrestling. I made it what it is today, a multi-million dollar company. Every show people come here to see me the longest reigning CCW WORLD TV CHAMPION is history. It's a slap on my face to see you stealing my spotlight, no one even remembers you yet you acting like you own this place. So do me a favour and run to your boyfriend Yoshi, i have an interview with Jacky Boy here*grins*.

Castlevania turns away from fernandmg, so he can have a talk with Jack Jones but fernandmg interrupts him before he can say anything by patting him on his shoulder. Castlevania turns again towards Fernandmg who doesn't seem fazed at all by Castlevania's remarks.

Fernandmg: What you said was so funny i forgat to laugh.. Big words coming from a small guy, Listen to me carefully fairy tales don't last forever remember that chump *winks at Castlevania* if you don't watch your back that Gold on your shoulder will be on my waist.

Tensions piles up between Fernandmg and Castlevania. Castlevania's facial expression changes to being serious.

Castlevania: Yawns *pretends to be sleepy* did you just say something, because i was too busy snoring.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:04 pm

fernandmg tackles castlevania on the wall, whom quickly gets out of it hitting fernandmg's back with his elbow twice.. fernandmg backs out

jack jones runs to the middle of the fight

jack jones: Now c'mon guys, lets not do this here.. You guys are going to hurt yourselves!

fernandmg: I will not do this right now.. It's a waste of time, I'll do this at the ring, the place where everyone will see the bozo here lose his title!

castlevania: *pretends to be scared* oh my god, you'll get my title! *he gets serious and then laughs* Does your back hurt? I'm pretty sure that last elbow hit your spine, right in the spot..

fernandmg laughs then get closer to castlevania, he seems motionless while staring at the champion

fernandmg: Look, I'll only let you go because I want everyone to see you taking a beating.. Just one thing, disrespect my friend again, and I'll DESTROY you!

castlevania: Who? Yoshi? *chuckles* How did he become the GM anyways? I'm pretty sure manazz is stronger than him.

fernandmg punches castlevania on the face, castlevania quickly does the same, they start a brawl

four security guard men appear to stop the brawl, they push fernandmg and castlevania to opposite sides

fernandmg: Get your hands out of me! I'm done here!

castlevania: Done, already? *laughs*

fernandmg slowly gets back

fernandmg: Castle-little-vania, I think it'll be better for both of us if we do not talk to each other around, don't you think the same?

castlevania: little-vania? really, dude? *chuckles* We'll see each other soon, won't we?

fernandmg: You better don't cross my path... Get ready, it has began!

fernandmg can be seeing going away while castlevania goes to jack jones direction

castlevania: What's up jacky boy? Lets begin the interview?
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:58 pm

fernandmg wrote:fernandmg tackles castlevania on the wall, whom quickly gets out of it hitting fernandmg's back with his elbow twice.. fernandmg backs out

jack jones runs to the middle of the fight

jack jones: Now c'mon guys, lets not do this here.. You guys are going to hurt yourselves!

fernandmg: I will not do this right now.. It's a waste of time, I'll do this at the ring, the place where everyone will see the bozo here lose his title!

castlevania: *pretends to be scared* oh my god, somebody help me, help me a big bad monster is going to get my title! *he gets serious and then laughs* Does your back hurt? I'm pretty sure that last elbow hit your spine, right in the spot..

fernandmg laughs then get closer to castlevania, he seems motionless while staring at the champion

fernandmg: Look, I'll only let you go because I want everyone to see you taking a beating.. Just one thing, disrespect my friend again, and I'll DESTROY you!

castlevania: Who? Yoshi? *chuckles* How noble of you to defend your boyfriends honour. I wonder whose the male between the two of you! Wait, wait don't tell me you must be the female in that relationship. *laughs*

fernandmg punches castlevania on the face, castlevania quickly does the same, they start a brawl

four security guard men appear to stop the brawl, they push fernandmg and castlevania to opposite sides

fernandmg: Get your hands out of me! I'm done here!

castlevania: Done, already? *laughs* I wasn't wrong afterall you hit like a girl, proving my claims*winks*

fernandmg slowly gets back

fernandmg: Castle-little-vania, I think it'll be better for both of us if we do not talk to each other around, don't you think the same?

castlevania: little-vania? really, dude? *chuckles* We'll see each other soon, won't we Mrs Yoshi?

fernandmg: You better don't cross my path... Get ready, it has began!

fernandmg can be seeing going away while castlevania goes to jack jones direction

castlevania: What's up jacky boy? Lets begin the interview?

Jack Jones: Are you sure you want to do this interview?

Castlevania:Boy stop asking me irrelevent questions, lets do this.

Jack Jones: Okay sir, I wanted to hear your point of view on the new GM Yoshihiro Tajiri, and was it wise provoking the boss?

Castlevania: As you already know i do what i want when i want, i don't take orders from no one. Even that old guy know that, he can't do anything about it because I'm too valuable of this campany I'm what you call golden. I only have one Boss and that's Manazz. If he thinks he can boss me around he has another thing coming, I'm not His *censored* like Fern.*evil grin*

Jack Jones: And How do you feel about the resigning of Fernandmg to CCW by Yoshi?

Castlevania: That Question is also irrelevent, what you should ask me is will i ever lose the CCW WORLD TV TITLE?? the answer is a hell no, nobody in this roster can stand toe to toe with the greatest technicially gifted wrestler in this business, I'm just that good and I'll prove it once again when i dissimate my opponent tonight who ever that lucky guy is. Not many people can say they had a match with someone so talent.

Castlevania leaves Jack Jones before he could answer another question and he heards towards the locker rooming leaving Jack Jones by himself in dismay.
The Camera pans around Jack Jones and fades to black.

I altered a couple of my lines, the interview part i'll get to it when i have the time.. Tell me what you thing.

Last edited by Castlevania on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:19 pm

lol damn that's very creative.. you provoke very well lol.. i'll add this to the show..

what color would you want for your name and speeches?
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:43 pm

Most of my rp's are in green so put the speeches in green, the name it's up to you... Lol thanks bro i wanted to earn that punch you gave me8-)
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:47 pm

ok cool, your speeches will be green then.. i about to finish adding another rp, then i'll add this one right away..
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:50 pm

Let me finish the interview first before you put the last part or you'll put the interview after?
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:50 pm

i'll put the interview right after it.. i'll separate the segments
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Cool bro tomorrow it will be done i tried to finish it right now but i'm too tired to think straight, all i need is rest. I was think the commentators need to be more involved on the show, brighten things up during matches.. Maybe when i'm done with everything i might volunter to help.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:01 pm

excellent! take your time to do it, get some rest bro xD

and yeah that sounds good, commentators need to be more active, actually, manazz is kinda needing someone to work with commentary stuff, so, when you have some time to do it, pm him
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:25 am

I finished the rp but i'm not proud of what i wrong, i was in class when i wrote it.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:41 am

lol i remember when i used to do that on classes.. well, i told you to write it when you had free time xD

anyway, i'll add to the show as soon as you post it
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 am

I already posted it. Look at the quote rp i edited it there at the bottom after Castlevania: whats up jack boy? Let do the interview.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 am

ohh yeah my bad lol.. ok, i'll add to the show
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:53 am

I didn't want to prolong it for too long my head was gonna get confused trying to finish two rps at once lol.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:54 am

We just broke the ccw forum record for the most replies in one topic lol
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:56 am

hahaha i was thinking the same just now.. 2 pages of topic! we're working hard manazz! lol
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:59 am

We should get rewarded for our hard work lol
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Castlevania wrote:We should get rewarded for our hard work lol

word up! manazz, where you at, bro? haha
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlevania Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Lol no comment to that
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 pm

?
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by fernandmg Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:14 am

haha nevermind bro. we were just playing around
fernandmg
fernandmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum