CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new wrestler approaches!

2 posters

Go down

A new wrestler approaches! Empty A new wrestler approaches!

Post by rEHH Beavertail Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:21 pm

The crowd is buzzing and the atmosphere is intense as Barry Goodnight waits in the ring for his opponent. And waits some more. Some people starts to get restless. Sonia Smith hooks her mic up to the public announcements system and tries to quell the unease.

Sonia Smith: Rest assured or don't, fans, but we have just as much idea of where Reh Beavertail is as you do.

Tommy Hicks: Way to go champ, That's going to help! He's probably bumbling around somewhere in this building.

Sonia Smith: As much as that sounds completely mean and unnecessarily rude, you're probably right based on what we've heard about him so far...

Tommy Hicks: What do you know? We have sightings of Reh.

Sonia Smith: Well do you know where?

Tommy Hicks: Just wait a second woman... we have some cameras picking him up in...  waiting... The Parking Lot!? What a goofball! Even I didn't think he'd be this clueless.

The cameras pan to Reh Beavertail in the parking lot.

Reh Beavertail: Oh man oh man oh man! Where's that door? Aha!

The feed from the monitors swap cameras every few seconds as they follow Reh's mad dash.

Reh Beavertail: Well I just might be lost, Again! Oh hey there's a guy! *glances at watch* oh dude I gotta get this done quick!

Jack Jones: Need help? I've never seen you before.

Reh Beavertail: Good evening sir! I mean, uh, I'minareallybighurryIneedyourhelpI'msupposedtobeenteringtheringaboutnowImightgetfiredforbeinglatepleasehelpme!

Jack Jones: What? Kid, calm down and say that again slowly.

Reh hears his entrance music and spots the way into the actual arena.

Reh Beavertail: Sorry bro gotta go thanks for the help!

Jack Jones: That was a thing...

If an rp can't be put between 2 entrances, but entrance order can be edited, alternate opening part:

The crowd is buzzing and the atmosphere is intense as Reh Beavertail is about to make his debut. His music comes on, but there's no sign of him! Everybody waits for a few more seconds before they figure this isn't part of his entrance. Sonia Smith hooks her mic up to the public announcements system and tries to quell the unease.

rEHH Beavertail

Back to top Go down

A new wrestler approaches! Empty Re: A new wrestler approaches!

Post by GM Manazz Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:30 pm

sorry this will be added next week. sorry my fuck up

GM Manazz
Admin

https://ccw1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum