CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New GM in town

Go down

New GM in town Empty New GM in town

Post by GM Manazz Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:46 pm

Manazz is seen in his office as he is packing up his belongings

Manazz: This is horse crap; I have built this damn fed from the very bottom with no help from anyone! And all because some jerk couldn’t just fall in line and enjoy the millions I have made for this fed, yet I’m the one getting the boot?

Manazz is interrupted but Yoshihiro Tajiri as he walks into the office

Yoshihiro Tajiri: Hey there GM………oh wait, I’m sorry I was looking at myself in the mirror. Hello there………oh um, what was your name again?

Manazz: You know damn well that my name is MANAZZ! I want a rematch for the GM spot and I want it tonight damn it!

Yoshihiro Tajiri: Whoa, hold on a second ok? Last night at the PPV I had you locked into your own finishing move, The Manazz Stretch. You have torn arms off and chocked people out before with that move……. And you also said “I QUIT” last night while I had you in that move. You might be hurt and not even know it, and as your new GM I must look out for your safety.

Manazz: Damn It! I can take care of myself; now give me my damn match!

Yoshihiro Tajiri: O.K. O.K. you want a match? You want to prove to everyone that “you still got it” and that you can do it on your own? Then perfect, Tonight, you will face General Cucombre in…….hmmmmmm what would be a very safe match to put you in to make sure win or lose you don’t get hurt. Ambulance match? No, that would mean you had to get hurt first but then we could fix you up after you get thrown into the ambulance. Or……. Yes I got it. We will have a pillow fight, yeah that is safe for old men like you to participate in and not break anything.

Manazz is turning red with anger and shouts.

Manazz: Damn It Yoshi, quit playing around and give me my damn match!

Yoshihiro Tajiri smiles as he reclines in his new chair

Yoshihiro Tajiri: O.K., you want to prove yourself and make up for last night?

Manazz: Damn it you know I do.

Yoshihiro Tajiri stands up and stands next to Manazz as he puts his arm around his shoulders and hugs him close

Yoshihiro Tajiri: Good then tonight in the main event of the evening. We will have in one corner, General Cucombre, and in the other corner Manazz, in……. A LAST BLOOD MATCH! Now go get ready, this is your time to shine, oh and Manazz, if you don’t win, YOU’RE FIRED!

Manazz storms out of his old office and mumbles cuss words under his breath as Yoshihiro Tajiri smiles and sits back down in his new chair.

GM Manazz
Admin

https://ccw1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum