CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's inside the box p1

2 posters

Go down

What's inside the box p1 Empty What's inside the box p1

Post by Castlevania Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:51 am

Camera cuts backsstage. We are shown a CCW staff member walking towards the cafetaria, out of nowhere a hooded figure appears. The hooded figure is holding a blue box in his right hand, he shouts out the CCW STAFF MEMBER to stop on his part to the cafetaria.

Hooded Figure: *SHOUTING* HEY YOU OVER THERE!!!

The CCW staff member looks around to see who is shouting at him.

Staff member: *POINTS AT HIMSELF* YOU MEAN ME???

Hooded figure: *SHOUTING* Do you see anybody else?? Yes I'm talking to you, isn't that obvious geez.

The staff member stops for a moment to hear out what the hooded figure wants. The hooded figure calmly walks toward The CCW staff member and hand him the box he was holding.

Staff member: *He looks at the box, the looks at the hooded figure before talking* Sir what's this??

Hooded figure: look i can see you work here. I want you to do me a big favour, I want you to deliver that box to Castlevania. I assure you i'll pay you very well.

Staff member: If Castlevania asks who sent it, what should i tell him sir??

Hooded Figure: Just tell him the chef gave you so that you can give him for being his number one consumer.

Staff Member: and the money???.

Hooded Figure: You'll get your money when you have delivered that box, look i'll be waiting for you here if you don't trust me.

The CCW staff memeber and the hooded figure part ways then the camera follows the staff member before fading to black.
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

What's inside the box p1 Empty Re: What's inside the box p1

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:21 pm

cool it's added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down