CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting paid

2 posters

Go down

Getting paid Empty Getting paid

Post by Castlevania Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:59 am

The camera shows GM Manazz in his office conversing with General Cucombre. He is sat in his desk while General Cucombre is sat at the other side of the desk when a knock is heard at the door.

Gm Manazz: Come in!!!

The door opens and Castlevania walks in.

Gm Manazz: Mr Castlevania take a sit, don't mind General Cucombre here. What ever you have to say you can say infront of him.

Castlevania walks towards one of the chairs and sits next to General Cucombre. At the other side of the desk Gm Manazz bends over a little to take out a briefcase he was hiding under the desk and proceeds to give it to Castlevania

Gm Manazz: *Gives The briefcase to castlevania* This is what we agreed on, you can count it if you don't trust my end of the bargain.

Castlevania: *grins* No hard feelings but i don't trust no one, this is just strickly business. Yoshi is in hospital and Slippery Sam is your champion thanks to me, don't think that i did it for you or Sam i did what i had to do simple for personal reason. I'm bringing back prestige to every title in CCW and Yoshi was just the start, i'm sick of those death weights that call themselves champions if it was in me i'd be holding all the titles, we all know am what's best for CCW

Gm Manazz: Don't get too cocky kid you have to remember I'm your boss i have the power to take that title away from you. Nobody i mean nobody us bigger than CCW, just watch what comes out of that sticky pipe of a mouth or your faith will be the same as Yoshihiro Tajiri, you are not the only Capable wrestler i can hire to do my bidding.

Castlevania: We all know that you can't afford to lose me, your threats are just meaning less. Think about it am too valuable, it's better to have me as an ally than an enemy*winks* If you still want me to work for you.

Gm Manazz: Now get out of my office, i don't owe you anything anymore and lastly before you leave get yourself a tag partner for tonight you have a match with the tag champions, goodluck player

Castlevania: You mean those two losers?? Are you kidding me?? But hey i will be happy to put them out of commission for you boss*laughs* to prove how irrelevant they're i will team up with a new guy in CCW i know just the guy *grins*

Castlevania gets up from the chairs, walks out the door and slams it behind him.
The Camera pans around Manazz's office and fades to black
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

Getting paid Empty Re: Getting paid

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Very very nice added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: