CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWi Returns rp (First Mistake)

Go down

WWi Returns rp (First Mistake) Empty WWi Returns rp (First Mistake)

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm

The camera cuts from the previous match to the backstage area, a hooded figure is seen, but is not recognisable. He is talking to himself, hyping himself up. The figure removes the hood

TOMMY HICKS: It's WWi Returns, California's newest recruit! Looks like he's getting for tonight's match against Chris!

Sonia Smith: Yeah, looks like he's really fired up for this one, commentator 1. He has a point to prove and tonight is the night. What do you think of his chances in tonight's match?

TOMMY HICKS: Chris has been training tirelessly in the off-season and I think he may have the edge to defeat WWi Returns. The experience has to be a factor. And I just don't think WWi Returns has that. 

There's a knock on the door of the locker room, it is then pushed open by Castlevania, with his T.V Championship title slung over his shoulder

TOMMY HICKS: Looks like Castlevania has some words of advice for the new starter.

CASTLEVANIA: Hey kid. Just thought I'd give you some advice and wish you luck before toni-

WWi Returns cuts him off mid-sentence

WWi Returns: Listen, "Kid". I don't need your luck. I have talent. Real talent. Not like the hacks of this federation. I have the ability to turn this place upside dow-

Castlevania grabs WWi Returns shirt and pins him against his locker, slamming it shut on impact

CASTLEVANIA: Don't even start. You're just a rookie. You are no match physically, or mentally. For 90% of the athletes in this building.

WWi Returns squirms but cannot break the hold of Castlevania

CASTLEVANIA: See? Now I have you trapped. You have no power here. And that loud mouth is just going to run you into more trouble. 

WWi Returns finally summons the strength to swipe Castlevania's hand from his chest

WWi Returns: I hope you'll be watching the monitor tonight. You'll be watching Chris' shoulders down on the canvas, lifeless. As the ref counts...

WWi Returns grab his towel from the bench and heads for the door. But is stopped 

CASTLEVANIA: Oh. I will be watching. But it wont be from here. I'll be in the ring. With you. You see, with this belt. Comes power. Management listens to me. So when I ask them to change your match tonight. To face me. They will. So as I said when I first came in...Good luck. You're going to need it!

Castlevania grabs the towel from WWi Return's hand, and shoves him into the bench, before throwing the towel at him with force. The camera pans into a close-up of WWi Return's face, which is one of shock, before panning to Castlevania. Who is now walking out of the door
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum