CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spectator

3 posters

Go down

The Spectator Empty The Spectator

Post by Castlevania Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Camera pans around the arena for a couple of minute, then it takes us to Sonia Smith and Tommy Hicks at commentary.

Tommy Hicks: Ladies and Gentlemen today we have a special match for you, the CCW HEAVYWEIGHT title is on the line. Our very own reigning champion Yoshihiro Tajiri is defending against Slippery Sam, this is going to be a that decides the face of CCW.

Sonia Smith: Will Yoshi be able to defend once again and become victorious or will Sam became the new World Heavyweight champion by beating Yoshi make it the greatest upset in sports entertainment?

Tommy Hicks: We will find out in a few minutes, but it's highly doubtful that Yoshi will let someone take his gold away from him. You have to understanding Yoshi is the best superstar in CCW

I'M THE CHAMPION by Castlevania plays at the titan tron prompting the crowd to boo. A confident and cocky Castlevania enter from backstage wearing a black LV suit with a smug on his face, and the CCW WORLD TV title is on his right shoulder. He stands in the middle of the ramp and raises his title above his head with both hands, the crowd booes even louder yet Castlevania doesn't seem fazed by the constant boos. Inside the ring Yoshi and Sam are staring at Castlevania looking puzzled and surprised by the sudden appearance of Castlevania. The camera zooms again to Castlevania as he lowers the Title and put it back on his shoulder, he walks proudly down the ramp. As he reaches the ring he stares at both Yoshi and Sam with an evil smile on his face and walks round to the back of the ring towards a CCW stuff member and demands that he put a chair next to the commentary boot with no respect at all. The CCW member sets the chair and continues to do what he was doing, Castlevania walks towards the chair and sits down without saying a word.

Sonia Smith: What a surprise this is, the CCW WORLD TV champ has joined us here next to commentary folks. I wonder who the champ is cheering for to win the match, hey Tom how about you ask him*laughs* anywho folks lets get this show rolling the CCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH is about to start and it will be an ambulance match.

Tommy Hicks: I always get shivers down my spine everytime i see Yoshi fight i sure feel sorry for sam
Castlevania
Castlevania

Back to top Go down

The Spectator Empty Re: The Spectator

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Very Happy very nice can't wait to see the rest
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by WWI Returns Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 am

I've wrote an RP containing you to explain our match on Sunday. Mind if I slightly edit your roleplay to match it?

WWI Returns

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:11 pm

it's been added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content