CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Mark of the true man' INSERT RP HERE before my Rp)

2 posters

Go down

(Mark of the true man' INSERT RP HERE before my Rp) Empty (Mark of the true man' INSERT RP HERE before my Rp)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:27 pm

As Mark of the True Man starts to insult every single troops watching from the crowd, a hooded man sneaks by the crowd from behind with a lead pipe and goes in the ring unnoticed.

Mark of the True man: (insert line here as you insult the fans)

The hooded man patiently waits for Mark of the true man to turn around while fans cheers louder as they see the hooded man.

Mark of the true man becomes confused of why the crowd is cheering. As he turns around, the hooded man runs toward Mark on full speed and hits him with a lead pipe to the ribs.

Fans cheers louder as Mark of the true man gets knocked down as the hooded man continues to beat him up with the lead pipe.

Somehow, Mark of the true man escapes the beat down by the hooded man and rolls out of the ring as he flees to the stage. The hooded man then unveils the hood and it was Chris Smoove with bandages all over his face and body as a result of the assault from last week. Chris Smoove tries to run after Mark of the true man but security stops him as Mark of the true man runs away shocked.

(Manazz if you would allow) Manazz: Woah woah woah woah!! Smoove!! Smoove!! Calm down!

Chris Smoove still trying to get by the security to go after Mark of the true man.

Manazz: Smoove! Stop! If you dont calm down I would have the security to arrest you immidiately. So calm down.

Chris Smoove still raged, picks up the lead pipe and goes down the ring trying to release his rage by destroying the announce table.

Manazz: Smoove you left me with no choice. Security, arrest that man.

5 security men then restrains Chris Smoove and tries to hold him as they drag him backstage.

Camera fades to black while showing the wrecked announce table.

Back to top Go down

(Mark of the true man' INSERT RP HERE before my Rp) Empty California Love

Post by The Mark of a True Man Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:29 am

The camera opens up in the arena as the sold out crowd cheer and frantically raise their signs as they try to get the camera's attention. Suddenly, 2Pac's "California Love" blasts through the arena drawing everybody's attention. Then, The Mark of a True Man comes from the back prompting the CCW crowd to boo. The Mark of a True Man smiles and casually walks to the ring as he is pelted by peanuts and other sorts of food by the crowd. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone from one of the stagehands as he motions for the music to stop.

The Mark of a True Man: Hello...

Crowd: Boo!!! Boo!!! You Suck!!!

The Mark of a True Man maintains his smile as he leans against one of the turnbuckles looking at his fingernails seemingly waiting for the crowd to get all the taunts out of their system. Finally, the crowd simmers down and the wrestler returns to the middle of the ring.

The Mark of a True Man: Funny... For the majority of my life I've been taught to look at society with a receptive mind and a loving heart. My teachers and professors told me to think of the greater good - whatever the hell that means. They cite great people who have died for their nations... their people... their society... and places them on pedestals and refer to them as martyrs... heroes... champions. They mention the armed forces... police officers... philanthropists and they encourage us to be more like them... Funny...  

The crowd remains hush as they are confused with where the wrestler is going with this.

The Mark of a True Man:It's crazy how societal norms sway us to believe in the most ludicrous of ideas. Look at the people around you. Look at the guy next to you. Is he worth dying for? Is he worth the sacrifices your martyrs and heroes made? Look at yourselves. It's like God Himself took a massive dump in California!

Crowd: Boo!!!

The Marl of a True Man: I actually tried to be someone for you! I tried to give you all I had every single night! If it weren't for a friend of mine, I wouldn't have even realized what a vile, revolting cesspool this state is!

Crowd: You suck!!! Chris Smoove!!! Chris Smoove!!!

The Mark of a True Man: Shut the hell up!!! Your delusional martyr, Chris Smoove, did what a delusional martyr does and died for the supposed betterment of you self-absorbed, self-righteous, egotistical mongrels we normal people call Californians.

Crowd: You suck!!!

The Mark of a True Man: What the hell was I thinking trying to please you morons!? The fact that you elected a womanizing muscle-head as your Governor should have been enough for me to know this place is the melting pot of all the things wrong in world! From now on, The Mark of a True Man works for The Mark of a True Man! Take all your medicinal hemp, bling and hoochies and stick em up you tree-hugging asses!

As The Mark of the True Man starts insulting every single member of the crowd, a hooded man sneaks by the crowd from behind with a lead pipe and goes in the ring unnoticed.

Mark of the True man: Yeah!! Cheer your ineptitude California! From the hippies of San Fran to the nerds of Silicon Valley, from the bleach-blond bimbos of Malibu to the gang-bangers of South Central, each and everyone of you can kiss my sweet, luscious ass!!

The hooded man patiently waits for Mark of the true man to turn around while fans cheers louder as they see the hooded man.

Crowd: Yeah!!!

The Mark of a True Man becomes visibly irritated with the crowds cheers. As he turns around, the hooded man runs towards The Mark of a True Man at full speed and hits him with a lead pipe to the ribs.

Fans cheers louder as Mark of the true man gets knocked down as the hooded man continues to beat him up with the lead pipe.

Somehow, Mark of the true man escapes the beat down by the hooded man and rolls out of the ring as he flees to the stage. The hooded man then unveils the hood and it was Chris Smoove with bandages all over his face and body as a result of the assault from last week. Chris Smoove tries to run after Mark of the true man but security stops him as Mark of the true man runs away shocked.

Crowd: Smoove!!! Smoove!!! Smoove!!!!

(Manazz if you would allow) Manazz: Woah woah woah woah!! Smoove!! Smoove!! Calm down!

Chris Smoove is still trying to get by the security to go after Mark of the true man.

Manazz: Smoove! Stop! If you dont calm down I would have the security to arrest you immidiately. So calm down.

Chris Smoove still raged, picks up the lead pipe and goes down the ring trying to release his rage by destroying the announce table.

Manazz: Smoove you left me with no choice. Security, arrest that man.

Crowd: Boo!!!

5 security men then restrains Chris Smoove and tries to hold him as they drag him backstage.

Camera fades to black while showing the wrecked announce table.

The Mark of a True Man

Back to top Go down

(Mark of the true man' INSERT RP HERE before my Rp) Empty Re: (Mark of the true man' INSERT RP HERE before my Rp)

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:42 pm

it added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

(Mark of the true man' INSERT RP HERE before my Rp) Empty Re: (Mark of the true man' INSERT RP HERE before my Rp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down