CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I... I... I dont even...

Go down

I... I... I dont even... Empty I... I... I dont even...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Chris Smoove's music plays as he comes out with a fresh white suit holding his CCW Hardcore championship as he walks down the ramp to the ring.

A ringside crew hands Chris Smoove a mic as the look on confusion is on his face.

Chris Smoove: (in an unclear voice) Last... Last week... I... I don't even...

Chris Smoove can not finish his sentence as he is still shocked about something.

Chris Smoove: Last week, the Timekeeper had a match with me. It was hell of a match for sure. We were tearing the house down. But this happened.

Titantron shows a video clip of Mark of a true man attacking Timekeeper and injuring him.

Chris Smoove: Timekeeper and I had a match, which was brutal. I did my best and I beat him. We did out best to destroy each other. We wanted to tear each other apart. But after what happened after the match. Even I dont even think that he deserved it!!

Chris Smoove pauses for a while thinking of what happened.

Chris Smoove: Sure that guy is a jerk. Sure that guy is such a weirdo. But no one... And I mean no one deserved to be assaulted like that and possibly ended his career like that. Mark of a true man, no one deserved that! I really thought you were a nice guy and maybe you were making a name for yourself by doing that but... No one deserves that man. I dont know what are the motives cuh. That's why you owe me, the locker room, and these wonderful fans an explanation.

Chris Smoove waited for Mark of a true man to come out but he did not.

Chris Smoove: I mean c'mon cuh! You have to---

Mark of the true man comes out before Chris Smoove can even finish his sentence and walks to the ring to Chris Smoove.

Chris Smoove: Now that you're out here. Explain yourself. Your actions last week were unspeakable. It was... It was.... Wrong cuh! We all know in the locker room that you're one of the nicest guy in the locker room. So we beg for an explanation. Why Mark, why?

Mark of the true man places the mic near his mouth looking like he's about to speak but he drops the mic, goes down the ring, and walks away.

Chris Smoove becomes even more confused. It took him some time to think about what happened then he walked out of the ring as camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

I... I... I dont even... Empty Re: I... I... I dont even...

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:51 pm

ok it's in the show Very Happy
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down