CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prepare for glory!!!

2 posters

Go down

Prepare for glory!!! Empty Prepare for glory!!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Arena lights suddenly dimmed as a choir dressed in white walks to the stage

Choir starts to sing as crowds are baffled

Suddenly, Chris Smoove walks out dressed in 3 piece black suit with the CCW Hardcore Championship belt over his shoulder as crowd cheers

Chris Smoove walks to the ramp with a smile, grabs a mic before getting in the ring as he feeds off from his fans' cheer

Chris Smoove: Last night was not like any other night of my life. I could not sleep. So on the eve of one of the important match of my career, I re-evaluated myself. Psyching myself up. I was trying to get myself into beast mode baby. And thankfully I did! And now, I hold this!!!

Chris Smoove raises up the CCW Hardcore Championship belt up high

Chris Smoove: In my hand is not just a title. In my hand is the most important title in the world! Sure there are higher titles like the CCW Heavyweight and TV title but... This title is now just being held by someone. This title is being held by Chris Smoove baybeh!!!

Crowd cheers louder as they chant Chris Smoove's name

Chris Smoove: I won this title and I beat that creepy weirdo emo or whatever type of freak is that Timekeeper guy. And I did not just do it with style. I did it while making it splash!!!

(Timekeeper feel free to reply if you want. If not, I'll finish it. If you want to reply, please do so before Wednesday... Thanks)

Back to top Go down

Prepare for glory!!! Empty Re: Prepare for glory!!!

Post by The Timekeeper Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:08 pm

I already told Manazz that I won't be making rps this season since I will be gone for a while. I requested him to limit my fights to dark matches with the exception of the first show's rematch wherein I will be "taken out" by you. Wink I got to look weak as much as possible before I return again some time soon so please do the honor of putting The Timekeeper down. I'll come back as a face and maybe continue our tag team plans before.
The Timekeeper
The Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:33 pm

ok it's added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum