CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM FEUD or what

2 posters

Go down

TEAM FEUD or what  Empty TEAM FEUD or what

Post by RIC RAVEN Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:52 am

The cameras move over to the locker rooms where syxx and raven sit opposite sides of each other.Raven in a black t shirt and his long black hair low over his face nearly covering his eyes.In his left hand holds a pease of wood,in his right a sharp looking shinny blade

Syxx looks over polishing his title and stares at raven, his hair slicked back,,Wearing a red top,matching muscle straps and left arm tattoos,Blue loos jeans and black boots

Syxx:Dude.what the hell you doing with that peace of wood,you've been chomping at it for nearly 20 minutes!

RIC:What! this..its simple.its a voodoo doll!

Ric lifts the wood showing some sort of dismantled figure in the wood

Syxx:what!?a doll, don't look like one.?.man maybe you should be concintrating on maybe our tag matches instead of dolls you big pussy!

Raven smirked and blew the dust of the doll and signed

Ric:babie! if i was not so good.! there would not be a Dark SyXX Tag team just you flopping around the place getting the crap beaten of you

SYXX frowns and slams the table

Syxx:Man you are so full of horse shit!?I Am the force behind this hear tag team man an an an dont call me .!baby! yeww

RIC:Hey listen big mouth!I am one of the dark souls! i don't need a stupid city slicker,life soul baring mortal talking to me like that!As your RUining!my concentration! as for our tag team titles, maybe its you that need to go work out with them there tooth picks! you call muscles! unlike these bad boys!

ric stands up and lifts his top a little

TEAM FEUD or what  Th?id=H.5060752449930805&pid=15

Syxx shakes his head and stands up,taking his title and putting it over his shoulder
![/color]

Snxx:man you got probloms.and as for muscles,i seen better muscles on a dame scare-crow now you work on your little toy wile i go and make some time for these bad boys

Snxx shows his musles and kises them like two prises and walks out leaving ric to shave the rest of the figurine as the camera fads
RIC RAVEN
RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

TEAM FEUD or what  Empty Re: TEAM FEUD or what

Post by Yoshihiro Tajiri Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:29 pm

I fix it do to cuss words. it's added to the show
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/extra/mainboard.asp

Back to top Go down